6) -I'm Dead?

Tony and Loki drove around the desert trying to find the trail that led to west. Thanks to the triangle formation the soldiers did they quite literally swept away the trail the car left behind. So they were lost again.

From the position of the sun both men could tell that it was becoming evening and they had achieved nothing. Somehow Stark reached the destination of where they first met in the desert. His suit was still scattered all over the sand and they pulled the car over. Since this was near the cave Tony tried to guess where west was while Loki sat down and inspected the pieces of metal on the sand almost mockingly.

Tony kept on mumbling and shouting to himself leaving Loki to stare at him with a blank expression.

This went on for a good few minutes, then over sudden the god's senses perked up and his eyebrows furrowed. He jumped to his feet rather gracefully startling the billionaire infront of him.

"What? Got a bug in your clothes?"

"Shhhh", Loki demanded as he held his arms out a touch as if to keep himself from losing balance, examining the sand he was standing on. But no-one can tell him to shut up.

"Don't-", Tony stuttered a touch. He kept on asking questions and insulting Loki and ranted on and on about being stuck again to which Loki responded by drowning out his yelling.

Loki didn't reply. He kept his mouth shut still glancing down at the ground as if he was waiting for something.

"Are you even listening to me!?"

"Shush! I'm sensing something oddly familiar here"

"My annoyance that has been following us like a freaking shadow our whole journey and-", he was cut off when Loki snapped his fingers and his words got caught in his throat.

He raised a hand to his neck and tried to shout out a word but no sound came out.

"Shhh", the magic user demanded once more holding a finger to his lips.

Tony rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest as he walked next to Loki. He would've have said something offensive and sarcastic if his voice wasn't taken.

Loki's head jerked around as he got a good look at the ground. Then he looked up. "There", he said suddenly pointing forwards yet again startling Tony. He raised his arms silently asking "what?" but Loki ignored him and just dragged him along to wherever he was pointing.

"Right here", the god said as they walked a short distance away from the car and was now gesturing to the ground. "It's coming from here"

"What's coming from here?", Tony asked not being silent anymore cause Loki just gave him his voice back. "Thanks", he muttered sarcastically before repeating the question.

"I'm sensing a familiar power source right here but I can't place my finger on it"

"Then think harder, I know doing anything for the first time is hard but if you dragged me all the way out here for nothing it's the least you can do"

"No I literally can't place my finger on it"

Tony drew his head back and wrinkled his nose in confusion then glancing down to the sand then looking back up.

"You want me to dig?"

"Yes"

"You want me to dig?"

"Yes"

"For a so called power source you  sensed you want me to dig?"

"Yes"

"What if there's nothing there?"

"And what if there is"

"So what. It won't help our situation"