Chapter 1:We'll meet again..

"I can't believe the villain i had crush on is working with us now. I thought I moved on but apparently I didn't. I need to get her off my mind somehow" kyro thought to himself. He paced through the dark way that he had covered in blood. Another innocent person walked into the alley and immediately got their throat slit open by kyro. Blood trickled down his long black cloak.
Suddenly a voice called out,
"Quite impressive cutie~" it spoke. The voice belonged to none other than violet herself.
"You're skills are inhuman when it comes to murder~ I like it~" she added
"Thanks I guess" kyro said with a dull tone as he pulled off his mask.
"Hey can I tell you something~?" She asked
"Go ahead just make it quick." Kyro replied reluctantly.
"I've been watching you for quite a long time~ people say it's unhealthy to obsess over a person this much. But I think it's natural~ it shows you're devoted to that person~ that you'll do anything for them~ but hey that's my opinion cutie~" she explained.
"Why me of all people?" Kyro asked
"You'll know soon you just have to remember~" she replied as she kissed him on the cheek. "Bye bye for now~" she said with a flirty tone in her voice. Before kyro could even move a muscle she was gone.

A few weeks pass. Kyro and violet get closer but he and mina slowly drift apart.
As violet went to go check on kyro who had been in his room for 3 days straight, the only thing she heard as she reached his door was, "We'll meet again... Katsuki Bakugo... And this time I won't be so merciful..." Which was then followed by the sound psychotic laughter and a knife being thrown into a piece of wood. She would then open the door.  "You okay in here?" She asked
"Oh I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine! Haha!" Kyro said whilst he laughed like he had gone insane. Violet found kyros insanity hot but had to ignore that thought. "Okay then! Just came to check up on you!" She said as she walked out the door.

However something was happening in kyro's headspace/mindscape...
"H-huh?" Akio said as his eyes began to open.
Suddenly another figure walked in.
"W-Who are you?" Akio asked weakly.
"I can't say. But who knows I could be against you or I could work with you?" The figure said trying to confuse him.
"How did yo-" akio would try to ask before kage would knock him out again.
"I SEE YOU WOKE UP AGAIN. I CANT HAVE THAT HAPPENING. BUT MAYBE I CAN GET SOME USE OUT OF YOU!" He said as he started scheming a plan.

Back at UA, Bakugo felt another chill go up his spine as if someone was talking about him. "I need to speak with the class tomorrow. I have a plan..." He said as he went back to sleep.