Chapter 2 part 1: Guys I have a plan..

Cut to Katsuki's POV the next day.
He would go down to the common room and gather the rest of the class.
"Listen to me here. I know we're all feeling guilty as shit. And we should, it's our fault kyros gone. But we need to try our hardest to get him back. Around a month ago me and denki ran into him on the streets. And i know what you're all thinking. How did we know it was him. Well before he left he whispered in my ear "see ya soon big brother~" and I instantly knew it was him." He explained. "How are we gonna do that kaachan?" Izuku asked still recovering from his injuries. "I don't know yet but that's what we need to figure out." Bakugo replied as he scratched his chin. "Maybe we can lure him out!" Denki exclaimed "but how!" Kirishima asked. "Maybe I can use myself as bait" Bakugo said confidently. "That could work!" Izuku exclaimed. "But it's risky. Who knows how strong he's gotten since we last fought him. I mean he could've killed you two!" Momo shouted as she pointed at Bakugo and Deku. "True but we've also gotten stronger." Bakugo replied. "I promise I will bring you back kyr- no Little bro.. we all will.." he stated with guilt in his voice.

-------
Quick author note.
Yes I know this chapter is quite quick but that's because I don't want to spoil the plan they have in mind anymore. The next part will also be quite short but they are supposed to be quick extra plot points that help explain later chapters. The next chapter will have a build up to a massive plot twist. Thanks and enjoy!