chapter 3: Childhood trauma

Kyro was laying down at the LOV hideout when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head. Memories were coming back to him.
"Why.. why now!" He screamed. He could see visions of him and his younger brother playing, when suddenly what seemed like an innocent memory turned into a nightmare. Kyro saw himself start punching his younger brother, blood splattering across his hands, at that moment kyro wasn't in control. It was kage. His brother was on the floor, blood on his face, broken nose, and knocked out. Kyro's mother saw what had happened and threw kyro out on the streets. He soon realised.. kage was the cause of all his problems..
Memories of the alley flashed into his head. He saw how kage killed all the people who were in the alley when he had arrived there. In the real world kyro was actually asleep with tears running down his face.

Back in his head more memories flashed.
How he had killed many of the people who bullied him in middle school. When suddenly kages voice called out to him.
"Have you come to realise yet.. I Made you into who you are today.. you should be thanking me~!" He said taunting kyro.
"If it weren't for you.. I could have lived a normal life! Why should I be thankful!?" Kyro shouted.
"You wouldn't have met violet, you wouldnt have been Bakugo's brother, and lastly you wouldn't be as powerful as you are now!" Kage replied.
"I don't care about all that! I just.. I just wanted a normal life okay!?" Kyro said with tears in his eyes. "I lost my family because of you.." he added.
"But you have a new family! The lov!" Kage shouted.
"I know. But just go away. I'm done here" kyro said as he vanished and woke up on the couch.

"You okay there dude?" Dabi asked.
"I'm, fine." Kyro said sternly.
"If you say so." Dabi replied.
Kyro stood up and went to work on a new suit for himself. He drew out the design and went to find the materials needed.

When he came back he spent hours carefully putting it together.

2 Years had passed since then and kyro looked completely different; long teal hair, he no longer covered his emerald green eyes, a new, compact, mask design and a new custom made katana.

"I'm bored

"I'm bored.. I'm gonna go out for a while shiggy" kyro said while sitting on a couch.
"Just don't get caught alright?" Shiggy replied.
"Yeah yeah I know." Kyro said as he walked out the door.