Chapter 12

Mrinalini walked outside from the hospital and went to a place that she used to visit with arnav  when they used to live in vishakhpatnam. She smiled as she reminisced his memories. He is someone who teached her to smile and motivated her to go forward when she is low. Without his presence she is experiencing hell. But she determined to do justice for his death. She decided to not spare even a single person who is responsible for arnav's death.

As she is fooled by the space team saying that he went missing it is false. He himself went and came back. He got proof's against the mishaps created by some foolish scientists by joining hands with wealthy people. They captured him and tortured him. They killed him mercilessly. She came to know everything when she saw the video which she got from alien's spaceship data which didn't open back then. She is able to open it one year later. She cried badly by looking at the love of her life who is yelping with pain. They mercilessly pinned needles into his body. By looking at that she flinched and she felt the pain. Then they mercilessly chopped his thumb. By looking at this Mrinalini went mad. She cried out loudly by holding her head. She screamed loudly. She is unable to see that but she have to see that for knowing what they have done to her husband. She is the one who is supposed to bring justice for his death. She is literally feeling the pain he went through. She thought if the lie that they have told her was real and not this. She thought it must have been less painful for him. At the end of the video she saw them injecting something into his body. She saw a familiar tattoo on the person's hand . And the bottle that he is holding in his hand is also familiar. It have the label of anmisha's laboratory. This label indicates that it is dangerous and not yet tested. That day she started developing hatred even against anmisha and she secretly investigating. She came to know that anmisha is innocent and she didn't do anything. And indeed it was stolen from her laboratory.

As she is done with watching that video she throwed her laptop it hit the wall and now it is broken. She went to the attic and opened a box. She found a photo album in it. She started looking at their photo's and started remembering their old memories. The first time she met him in school.

( WHEN MRINALINI AND ARNAV ARE IN GRADE 5 ,

Mrinalini is sitting in the last bench and listening to the class. The teacher is teaching the chapter "solar system". Then the teacher stopped the class as the principal came along with a boy. The boy have a cute smile . 

Principal : hello children ! He is arnav ! He joined in our school newly. Say hi to him.

Everyone wished him and arnav also wished the class.

Teacher : arnav ! Go and sit beside mrinalini. There she is ! Mrinu ! Help him to follow the class !

Mrinalini : ok miss !

Arnav smiled at mrinalini and went and sat beside her.

Mrinalini : hi !

Arnav : hi !

Mrinalini forwarded her book to him and both listened to the class. As the bell rang the teacher left the class.

Mrinalini : let's have our lunch. It's break.

Arnav : ok ! 

Both went to the dining room . As it is a boarding school they will be having the lunch provided by the school. They took their food tray's and moved towards a empty table.

Mrinalini : so, where are you from ?

Arnav  : Vishakapatnam. You ?

Mrinalini : same here.

Arnav : why are you staying in hostel ?

Mrinalini : actually my father is an archeologist. He have to travel a lot. And no one is there to look after me. So, i have to stay in hostel.