My love

"Ms.yn" you heard your name being called out from the cabin of your CEO..you fixed your hair and headed to the cabin.. you knocked the door and heard a voice in a tired tone..you peeked your inside and saw your boss standing backward with hands in his pocket..
Sir you said..then he turned towards you and you become shocked when you see his eyes it was like he was holding himself from crying..you went towards him and wrapped your arms towards his thin muscular body..he sighed and hugged you tightly and started crying..he was a man who will never cry in any situation but this time something happened and you know it has hurted him..few tears started falling from your eyes

Victor let's sit hmm..you tried pulling yourself from him but he didn't want to be removed from your embrace..you made him sit at the sofa and gave him a glass of water and he gluped in a second..then you kneeled down on your knees and asked him what was the reason..

Victor : i am tired very much..
Yn: hm..tell me what happened sweetheart..
Victor : everyone have left me.. my sister mom and.... today dad blamed me for everything that happened..
Yn : let's go home..hmm you are having fever.. baby..
Victor stood up and of course you also stood up..and he wrapped his arms around you and then you looked towards him and understand what he wants.. you nod and gave him permission..
He kissed you.. slowly yet passionately..and then you both headed towards your Villa..
He was your boyfriend..of three years and you have known about his work and his job.. and about his family his mother and sister died because their enemy attacked them..and that time he wasn't able to save him though he was depressed for years and then you came as a light in his life..you both love each other dearly...and his father hated him thinking that he wasn't able to protect them..

Who said Mafia didn't cry..?? They cry because they are not able to lead a normal life..

And from that time you took promise that you will try to give him love support what he needed most..??

Maybe you both were meant to be with eachother..