~°°Good for you...°°~

Let me show you how
Proud I am to be yours...

Nicolas :  butterfly..where are you..??
He searched his butterfly in the room but he didn't find her so he..went to balcony and looked at his butterfly sitting at the edge of the swimming pool..

He knelt beside her and looked at her side profile.. looking like an angel from heaven..he sat and dipped his legs in the water and side hugged her nuzzling into her soft silky hair....

Yn : what's up sweetheart..??
Nicolas : nothing just like this..i love that you are feeling comfortable here..
You laughed and locked your hands with his bringing to your lips and pecking it..
Yn: i love u so much..
Nic: luv u too moon back butterfly.. let's go inside.
Yn : ok

At night :

Yn was changing her dress..and applying her skin products..and then she climbed to the bed covering herself with the blanket and then two muscular arms pulled her towards his buff chest making her surprised..

Yn: nic are you crazy..??
Nicolas: just for you babygirl..
Yn : oh god this man ok let's sleep i am sleepy..
Nic : ok my butterfly..

And then the both couple went to sleep

Next morning

Birds cheerping can be heard from the balcony..yn yawned and felt something heavy in her chest area..she looked and saw her boyfriend sleeping soundly like a baby his long hair falling making him looking more beautiful...

Well time skip to the evening at 6:30..
__________________________________________________

Nic : yn get ready in 1hr we are having a party and yeah don't forget to wear the dress that i have given..k

He left leaving you dumbfounded you looked at your watch and it shows 6:45

Yn: oh fuk he should have told me before oh god..

After 20 min:
Doing the final touch-up you looked towards the mirror and you gasped because you didn't think that you will look this much amazing....

After 20 min:Doing the final touch-up you looked towards the mirror and you gasped because you didn't think that you will look this much amazing