[004]

up to you - pretty much, nct dream

"all around me"

  ITS BEEN two weeks since the love letter incident and I've been seeing this guy everywhere. And I'm not lying, he's everywhere. I can never get a break from him and his stupid shit. But somehow I've gotten used to it.

"So Ms simp what's going on today, for you," He slides in beside me, his head perched on his face.

"Not much," I replied, taking a bite of my sandwich and internally ascending to heaven because of how good it was.

"Well today I'm going to adopt a new pet," My eyes widen in excitement and I turned to him.

"What animal are you adopting," I asked while I chewed in my sandwich. He shrugged in response.

"I'm getting two rabbits," He answered, watching me eat. His eyes were all over me, scanning every inch. Gulping down the last bit of my food, my eyes flickered to meet his.

"I'm gonna go now, bye," He stood up.

"Good bye then," He smiled and walked away to his friend group.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a loner. It just so happened that both my friends didn't come to school because they both got caught with this illness that's been going around. I've already recovered from it though.

Back in class, I saw Kian and his friend group together. Who would've thought this guy would come up and talk to me. I suddenly remember what he told me just a few days ago.

Clenching my jaw, I turned my head away from them and focused on my phone as I texted my sick friends to pass the time.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞