[006]

INVU - taeyeon

"the mess in the janitor's closet"

"flashback"

  WALKING PAST through the hallways, I had to go to to Janitor's closet to get a mop since someone had spilled water onto the floor.

I put my hands on the doorknob and twisted it. It wouldn't open. I tried again, it wouldn't budge. I took out a spare key I had and fit it in to open it. Worked like a charm.

God I wish I didn't do what I just did.

Standing inside was Austin. His face and neck
filled with lipstick smudges, his hair ruffled and his shirt unbuttoned.

The girl beside was equally as messy, her deep brown skinned hands were placed on his waist.

Taking the mop with me and clenching my jaw, I walked out.

"Riona wait-" I couldn't hear anything anymore. Blocking out everything, my tears just poured from my face.

Nonetheless, I wiped them off and went back to the classroom.

Shoving the broomstick into the hands of a fellow classmate, I ran to the toilet (after asking for permission).

Once again, I hid in the stalls and poured my heart out. I didn't want this.

What did I do in my life to deserve this. Am I that ugly? Am I that unattractive that no one likes me. Will I ever find someone to love me? 

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞