Chapter 1

(PCredit to ChanelPradaGirl chapter)

Kiyoko Sweets silently exited her room, wearing a pink workout attire

Kiyoko Sweets silently exited her room, wearing a pink workout attire. Today was a day, she'd asked Midoriya to train with her outside of the dorms. She had been trying yesterday to do so, but she didn't have the courage.

 She had been trying yesterday to do so, but she didn't have the courage

(This is what she wore, doesn't belong to us)

The pink-blonde found Midoriya lounging on the couch with all her other friends.

"Cinnamon" she called him softly

Midoriya didn't hear her and continued talking with Iida and Uraraku

Kiyoko clenched her fists and cleared her throat "Cinnamon!" She called firmly

"Hm?" Midoriya turns to her "Do you need something, Kiko?"

"What's with the outfit? You planning to work out or something?" Kaminari asked "I like a cute girl who works out." He said flirtatiously

"Quit flirting with Candy, dumbass!" Bakugo slaps Kaminari upside the head jealously.

Kiyoko chose to ignore them and turned to Midoriya "Could you... Could you help me with training outside Cinnamon? Please?" She clasps her hands together in a begging manner.

"Oh, you want me to help you train?" Midoriya was slightly shocked by her question

"Yes" Kiyoko replies quietly.

"Why didn't you ask me instead of Deku?!!" Bakugo yelled, fuming with jealousy.

"I wanna train with Izuku, instead" Kiyoko responds back. "Is that so wrong? He's my friend, too."

"Did you just....call me by my first name?" Midoriya probed, blinking with shock

Kiyoko huffs, starts to get annoyed. "If youre not going to help me train, then I'll ask Shinso." She retorts, not bothering to call Shinso by the nickname she gave him.

She then began storming towards the exit, slamming the door after she left.

This leaves Class 1-A  appalled by her behavior.