Chapter 10

(Warning, +18 scene at the end, be warned and have tissues and holy water with you, lol)

After much think, she was able to make a plan on how to escape. It's a plan she has to endure and accept

She has to act like a good wife for Overhaul and pretend to submit to him

As much she hates him, she has to go along, all for Eri

For several days, she did her best to be a good wife for the Yakuza boss, Overhaul.

Inside of being stubborn of push him away, she lets him hug her, kiss her, hug her, even cuddle with her as they sleep.

She made sure he doesn't go too far.

As much she hates her for being so obedient to him, but she has to endure it for her escape and for Eri.

Everytime, she gets to Eri's room, she would mark down the days she pent down the underground.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

(Kiyoko wore this in tye underground)

Kiyoko hums as she used one of Eri's crayons and draw a line on the wall.

After putting the crayon down, she went back to brushing Eri's hair. She grew attached to Eri since they got along together, she does love her like a baby

"We'll be out of here soon Eri, I just know it" Kiyoko told her with a confident look

Eri glanced over to her and doubts "I don't think so. He hit you remember"

Kiyoko sighed "I know but it's part of my plan. I'm earning his trust. It may be a long two weeks, enduring his 'affections' as drawn on the lines" she points at tye wall."I know tye pros heroes noticed my disappearance and are searching for me, even more parents"

Eri looks over to her, confused

"Oh yeah, my parents are pro heroes, and I know they will do anything to help."

Eri's eyes lit up, giving her hope that they will be saved.

As they knew, above the surface, several heroes are searching for Kiyoko, including the hero staff.