Chapter 13

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

-In the electric room-

Kiyoko sat in the chair as she was sniffling and hiccuped. She flinched when the door opened, she shakes when she saw who came in

Overhaul came in the room, with his plague mask on.

"My dear" his tone was low with disappointment but it was scary to Kiyoko

"I'm really disappointed in you. You completely betrayed my trust and let Eri escape" he said to her as he walks closer to her.

Kiyoko looks up and glares at him "and I don't regret it." She then yelled out loud as she sat up "I know what you did, you monster! How could you do this to an innocent child, behind my back! What's wrong with you?!"

He then slapped her, making her yelp "don't speak to your husband like that."

She glares at him "You sick bastard! You were never my husband, you forced me into marrying by threatening Eri. You think I would love you for that!"

He then crouches down and grabs her chin lightly. Smirking under his mask, he said "oh really. I don't remember forcing you to have an intimate moment with me. It was your words to show you."

Flustered, she looks away "I regret doing that with you". She was half lying, she hates it when it was with him but she liked how it felt.

He slaps her again, but harder.

Her tone darken, making her tremble under him "You delay think I'm a monster. I'll show you what a true monster is. After thinking of your punishment, I have planned to electrocuting you, hope you will learn to behave, better"

Her eyes widen and begs "wait, no please. Don't do this I'm sorry"

He didn't listen as he walks to the switch that turns on the device that will 'help' her. "no need to be afraid, it'll just be a simple shock therapy, that will keep you in line."

He pressed the two knobs on her head as he keeps it "remember this is your doing, hope you learn your lesson"

A tear streams down her eye as she embraced from impact

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

The 'therapy' goes in for half an hour.

The whole underground could hear Kiyoko's screams and begging.

Tye henchmen just went in with their work.

Keade felt guilty for letting Overhaul harm her but she has to listen to him.

In Eri's room, she covers her ears with her pillow as she cries. She could hear her screams from her room. She cries more as guilt eats her up 'its my fault, she getting punished. Shes taking my fall' her lip quiver and covers her ears.

-Back in the Electric room-

Screams echoed the room and pounding on the board. Overhaul watches with ease as Kiyoko was screaming in pain and crying.