The one who loved.......

Peat was in love. Ever since he went back to Fort's house. The little moments between them,the sex the after care,it had made him view Fort differently.

Four months weren't a joke. Alot had happened. Shawn was stuck to him like glue. He only wanted Peat. He mostly slept in Peat's room. Aria was a different case. They rarely talked. Although she listened to Peat,she hardly made any conversation.

Aria only kept to herself since Fort had refused for the lady to visit. Vivian had tried visiting acouple of times,always wanted to see Shawn but Fort wouldn't allow it.

After the confession,he didn't want to see his mother nor Vivian. Aria was angry and blamed her father for it. On the other hand,Fort had found his solace. Being with Peat was amazing. Even thou they were sneaking around,he felt like a teen again.

They went out couple of times in which Peat dared Fort to flirt with other guys. Obviously,he couldn't. He felt grossed out. He felt uneasy. Peat would always laugh at him.

He liked it thou. Atleast he was reassured over and over that Fort would like no man except him. He sometimes felt jealous when he found Fort stealing glances at women.

Peat would make remarks about Fort asking for their numbers even if it hurt him. Luckily,Fort always said no and replied that he preferred Peat's ass over them.

Peat was always happy. He awaited the trip which Fort had planned so that they could bond.He helped the servants to pack Shawn and Aria's clothes.

He later went to Fort's room and began packing for him.

He had only packed afew shirts when he felt arms wrapped around his waist. He already knew who it was by the erotic smell of his cologne.He felt gentle kisses at the back of his neck.It stung as Fort grizzed his teeth on his tender skin.

Fort didn't stop there,he kept kissing all the way to the latter's earlobe.

"Ah...babe,"Peat moaned.

It is then that he realized what he had called Fort. He bit his tongue hoping Fort hadn't heard. But that was only a wish. Fort stopped and turned Peat to face him.

"What did you say?"

"I...well-I........."

"Relax. You can call me anything as long as we are alone,"Fort explained.
-"Right now,I want you to pack while wearing a boxer on and nothing else,"he whispered.

Fort moved back and watched as Peat stripped his clothes one by one.  He loved watching him. Something about Peat's movement mesmerized him. Maybe it was his white porcelain skin. Or maybe his round booty. He just couldn't control himself around Peat.

Couple of times,Peat would send him some seductive pictures especially while he was in a meeting. Fort would rush the meetings only to find Peat waiting in his office.

He would cancel the rest of his meetings just to take care of his horny Peat. Rumor had already circulated about the two after all,they had seen the picture of them kissing before it was taken down.

They were grateful since work was bearable. Fort was no longer the cold-hearted boss. He no longer made demands nor threw away suggestions or investments from smaller companies.

It was all thanks to Peat.

Peat smiled after he had stripped all his clothes.He made himself busy by folding clothes and placing them on the suitcase. Ones in a while,he swung his hips,and intentionally dropped clothes on the floor so that he could bend and pick them up.

"I'm done,"he said to Fort after closing the zip.

He placed the bag next to the door and walked to the bed.