||4||

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

                     TAEHYUNG'S HOME

                     TAEHYUNG'S HOME

                Y/N'S POV:

WE REACHED at Taehyung's house, well let's say mansion.
It was pretty and huge. My family isn't rich but not poor too, our house is cozy and not so big.

I stepped out of the car and stood near the gate. Taehyung came out as well and we entered inside the mansion.

It is even more beautiful inside - the furniture, the walls, the decor everything was perfect. There was a big living room. The couches were brown coloured, the chandelier was very big and beautiful. Each and every detail of the mansion was pretty and mesmerizing. I don't have any words to describe all that.

We sat on the couch, it was soft and comfortable to sit on.
Taehyung called Mrs. Kim. She came, she was wearing a apron and she had a ladle in one hand, seems like she was cooking.

"Oh, you guys are here!" She said and smiled. I and Taehyung nodded.
"Taehyung take her to her room. I'm almost done with the dinner, we'll eat together. Till then she'll get freshen up." She spoke to Taehyung and he nodded.

She went and Taehyung looked at me and signaled me to follow him. I did so. I followed him, observing my surroundings.
We went to the stairs and went upstairs. There was a room, he opened the door for me to get inside. I went inside and he also did the same.
I sat on the bed and spoke "thank you so much."
He nodded.
"If you need anything, you can tell mom" he said and i didn't reacted in any way. He went outside. C'mon he should've said to tell him. I don't care tho.

After he went, I observed the room, it was a master bedroom. It was pretty big and elegant. There was a king sized bed, two lamps on the side table of each side of the bed. There was a closet which was empty, obviously duh. It's not like i was expecting clothes to be there, lol. The washroom of the room was also huge in comparison to mine. I loved it. Tho i wouldn't like being at someone else's house.

I went to change.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
C

omment enfoiré if you're still reading this.
(It's my favourite and the funniest fanfic)

I changed into my new pyjamas because i knew, i shouldn't be wearing a old pyjama at someone else's house. After that, i layed on the king sized bed, it was as comfortable as the one at my home. I was getting sleepy.

So, i closed my eyes but then i heard a knock on the door. I sighed and stood up. I went to the door and opened it.
It was the one and only Kim Taehyung.

He said, "My mom called you downstairs for dinner. Come."
I Huffed and nodded.
I went downstairs with him and sat on the chair. The dining table was big enough for 7-8 people.

His mother came and kept bimibap on the table. I realised that i should help her. I stood up and went to her. She gave a confused look, i smiled and said, "Uh, Mrs. Kim i thought i should help setting the table"
"Oh thank you so much dear" she said to me smiling. I went and picked up some cutlery to keep them on the dining table.
"By the way, you should call me mom dear, it's alright. I'd love it, if you'll call me mom"

I nodded and went to keep those on the table.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(A/N: I'm again skipping because it's kinda boring ++ I'm lazy and sorry to interrupt)

I was in the bedroom, laying on bed and trying to sleep.
I don't know why but i couldn't sleep. Even though the bed was comfortable.

I couldn't stop myself from overthinking about everything that's happening to me. I'm literally going to marry a man who doesn't give a fuck about me. I was tired and exhausted, still couldn't sleep. I looked at the time - 1:53 AM.

Ugh! I'm tired and i can't sleep!!

I stood up, i was thirsty now. I thought to went downstairs. I went to the door and peeked outside, it was all dark but i could still see a little. A little.
I went outside the room and started going down the stairs, i was just guessing the steps and hoping I don't fall down badly. Gosh, what i have gotten myself into.

Once i reached downstairs safely, i started finding the kitchen. It was literally so dark downstairs, more than upstairs.
I was afraid that i don't wake up anyone. I just hoped i don't get caught wandering in their house like a thief ; I'm not a thief though. God, I'm just trying to find water, please help me.

As i walked, i saw the kitchen because of the light coming from the refrigerator. Wait it's open? No wayy. I went near it to close it. I turned around and stumbled my feet. I was going to fall and i knew it, so i closed my eyes tightly but i didn't fell. I slowly opened my eyes to see my self being held by KIM TAEHYUNG!
He held me by my waist with his one hand.

I took myself out of his embrace and turned around. Then, guess what? He stopped me by pulling my over sized t-shirt to him.

Oh shit! What am I gonna do noww ugh

I turned back to him and smiled awkwardly. He stared at me as if he's going to eat me alive.
"What are you doing here at this hour?" He asked still staring.
I took a deep breath.
"I'm really sorry, i was thirsty and i didn't wanted to wake up anyone because of me. So, i came here by myself" i apologized and bowed to him.
"Really?", Was all he said.
"You don't believe me? Do i look like a thief to you?" I said. He scoffed.
"Well, i never said that. Drink the freaking water and go back" he said rolling his eyes at me.
" Yeah, yeah. " I scoffed.

I drank the water and went to the bedroom but him being a jerk, made sure that I'm back in the room as he followed me till i went inside the bedroom.

I layed on the bed and just hoped he doesn't tell his mom and dad.
I haven't met his dad yet. I mean i saw him at my home and greeted him but never talked to him. We'll see if both father and son are the same because i don't think his (Taehyung's) mom is like him, she's extremely sweet.

Later, i slept.

Word count: 1100

__________________________________

Hey!! What's up?
Hope you liked this chapter, it took me 3 hours to write this and it's the longest chapter till now.

Btw i wrote this chapter and accidentally clicked the back button and half of the chapter got deleted. I couldn't even find it in the revision history. I closed Wattpad, cried,opened again and found it in the revision history.
Yay!! Crying can do things🗿

Btw what do you think about this book? How is it till now?

Guys please comment and vote
Add this to your Library.

Love you ~
- Jiminie's wifeu