||12||

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

Y/N'S P.O.V:

RIGHT NOW, i was here with Taehyung infront of a jewelry store to buy our engagement ring. SUGAR PLUM JEWELS.

We decided that i'll buy my ring and then Taehyung will choose his.

Once, we entered the store, we met with a calm atmosphere. The Store was built modern and pretty. The interior and the exterior of the store both were so pretty.

After getting inside, we were greeted by the receptionist. She was a woman, might be in her 30s. She looked pretty with black bob cut hair and her red pencil skirt.

She smiled at us. "Welcome to SUGARPLUM JEWELS" she said and bowed. " Thank you, we are here to buy engagement rings and wedding rings for me and my fianceé", Taehyung said.

My heart fluttered when he called me his Fianceé.

I smiled and he smirked.

What's with the stupid smirk? I wanna slap that off his face.

"Sure sir, I'll call someone to show you" she said and called for someone. We nodded.

Soon, the girl she called came. She might be in her 20s. She bowed to us. She smiled at Taehyung and gave me disgusting look.

"Taehyung sir, welcome." She said and smiled at him. He nodded.

She clearly ignored me.

"You look beautiful, Jihyo", Taehyung said. I looked at him in disbelief. "Thank you sir", She said acting all girly and cute— which wasn't even cute— and she smiled shyly and tucked her hair behind her ears. Taehyung was smirking which angered me.

How dare he flirt infront of me?

Later, she looked at me and made a fake saddened face.
"Who's she?" She asked Taehyung as she pointed her finger at me. Taehyung looked at me then at her. "She's my soon-to-be-wife." Taehyung said.

Soon-to-be-wife.
Soon-to-be-wife
Soon-to-be-wife

My heart fluttered as i looked at him. But then i looked at Jihyo she made a disgusted face.