"I Knew it was you all along." The familiar shadow towered over her body. She winced in pain as she pulled her body back with her elbows, both bleeding from the glass & gravel on the ground.

He squeezed her face , a smirk forming on his lips . "You've always liked asking for trouble." He paused & pushed her back , Y/n hitting her head on the cement . Then , a sigh left his mouth. "Such a shame. You had so much potential. But you never could leave anything alone. Could you?"

A single tear rolled down her face. Then another. Shortly after tears where storming down her face. She sobbed & winced as she pulled herself into a sitting position. "Pleasee....just let me go. I won't tell anyone. Not even-" A gasp escaped her lips as she saw the all familiar weapon on her chest.

"Hush now child. This will only hurt a little longer."

"How could a person be so cruel ?" Y/n thought. Her hand slowly rose to feel the cold metal in her chest . A low chuckle emerged from the familiar person. She thought she was pleading but soon realized that it was only her thoughts that were roaming her head .

No words were escaping her. Her body slumped onto the concrete. Soft wheezes were all that could even be heard. I have to tell him. He needs to know.

Her eyes closed for what could've been an eternity, once they were open she gasped her last breath as he approached her with the all too familiar metallic outfit.

"Please. Please let me go . Don't do this to me." A single tear fell for the first time before he lifted her body , a smile of pleasure forming on his lips.
"Now child, I'm sure you'll enjoy this much better." A cackle echoed as her eyes shut , only to remain like that .