1

"WAKE UP!"
Y/n shot up as quick as she could, beads of sweat forming at her temples. Then the rays of sunshine hit her face . She groaned . It had all just been a dream. A realistic dream. The ones she hated the most . An older version of Y/n stood in the door frame, a smile on her face .

"I'm sorry dear . I didn't think I'd give you that much of a fright." The women entered the room, heading towards the bed. Y/n sighed & shot her mother a playful dirty expression. "I just wanted to tell you that Michael is here. He's waiting for you downstairs."  Her mother giggled as she ran her head through her daughters hair.

"He mentioned something about going down to his father's place of work . His little brother is having a birthday party. I thought you could join him ." Y/n groaned .

"Mom, you know I like Michael & you know Mr. Afton's restaurant gives me the creeps. I'm not complaining that I get to see Michael but." She paused & faced her mother . "Even as she gets older she remains beautiful" Y/n thought.

"But ?" Her mother questioned.
"But I wish you could've run it by me before you said 'yes' to him. The restaurant just....is very eerie. But if you'll let him know that I'll be down in a bit ." Y/n rubbed the front of her arm & proceeded towards her closet.

Y/n watched as the rock skidded down the street. Michael grunted & tossed the mask over his shoulder . "Don't you think you're kinda...pushing it ?" His head turned towards the girl as she quickly pointed at the fox. "All I'm saying is you're gonna give the kid some terrible nightmares. Besides, he could get hurt one day &....well you know, you're dad might get upset."

"Look , Y/n. I appreciate it , you looking out for me . But it's okay. I just like to have fun with him." Michael chuckled. She sighed in defeat. Nothing would stop Michael from tormenting the youngest Afton sibling.

"Maybe take it into consideration sometime . Your dad's restaurant is already creepy as it is. There's no need to add more onto the plate for him." The pair had now reached the eerie building & were standing in front of the door. Michael stepped forward & swung the door open for Y/n .  "Ladies first."

She giggled & entered, a cold breeze of  slapping her face instantly. "Since when are you such a gentleman?" Michael sighed.

"I don't know,maybe, since I'm always with the prettiest girl in the world ." He poked at Y/n's shoulder , receiving a playful slap to his hand . "oh hush." Both kids entered & were instantly hit with a variety of smells. Pizza, cake, sweat, barf & ..... shit ?

"Unbelievable to think this place is rated #1 for family entertainment." Y/n mumbled. She cringed with every step she took , her shoes sticking to the floor thanks to spilled sodas. " Anyways where's Evan ? I just wanna see him & get the fuck outta this shithole, no offense."

"None taken! It's not like it's what provides for our family. " The duo continued making their way to the party room. A small boy greeted the pair , more like Y/n interacting with him while Mike muttered a simple 'Happy Birthday' before he went off with his other friends.

"Hey ! Guess what I gotcha from the prize counter ?" Y/n kneeled to be the boys' height . Evan , the younger Afton , smiled & tapped his finger on his chin. "Mmmm...is it...a toy..?"

"I dunno, could be anything but i'll only give it to you if you guess correctly!" Evan rolled his eyes & kicked his feet. "You're being mean, like Mike." His smile turned downwards. Y/n sighed & pushed out her hands. In them was a plush Foxy. She'd made a little party hat , big enough for the teddy. Evan smiled & took it . He loved it more than anything in the entire world. Why ? Because it had come from his favorite person.

He hugged her tightly & buried his face in the crevice of her neck . "Thank you, Y/n ," He whispered to her. "This is the best gift I've received all day . It means a lot."

The pair pulled apart as the boy was called over by a friend. Y/n smiled & walked over to help out a worker who seemed to be struggling with the party tasks. "Need any help ?"

Just as she was walking back into the party room she saw from the corner of her eye Evan, being pulled by Mike towards the animatronics. Her heart sank. She knew he was terrified of them . More specifically Freddy. Her ears rang as the boy wailed to be let go.

"MICHEAL!! STOP !" Micheal just cackled underneath the Foxy mask & kept on pulling on the boy . Y/n had frozen as she watched the siblings. She knew it would give the little one nightmares but she couldn't bring herself to help him as she too was afraid of them .

Evan continued wailing as Micheal placed his head into Freddy's mouth. All of a sudden , it went quiet. Evan went limp. Blood poured from the mouth of the animatronic. Micheal took a step back , removing his mask , as he watched in horror the accident he'd created.

Y/n stood from a distance, mouth wide open & tears in her eyes. She trembled in fear as she searched for the right words to speak. "M...W....what....w-w-what did you do , Micheal." She shrieked. "what the hell did you do, Micheal?!"

"I-i-it was an accident! I-" Micheal stopped mid sentence. His dad had just stormed in . Not a word was muttered to him. The purple suited man just held his son's cold hand & sighed. He turned to Micheal, resentment in his eyes. " How could you do this ? Why would you do this to him ? You knew he was afraid. It should've been you."

William clenched his fist as he grabbed Micheal by the collar. "I never wanna see you again . You hear me ? Never in my life do I ever wanna see you. " He let go of him & walked away. "Y/n."

"Mr. Afton."