My house is your house

It was a gray morning. It was a Texas winter day. It looked like it was going to rain. I got out of bed and sighed. Another day alone trying to fend off death I said. Shower and change in to sweatpants, and a fall out boy shirt. I walk down the stairs looking for leftovers from anything. I heard a knock at my door. I walk over to the door. It was Sargent Daniel. Good morning Officer, how can I help you sir. I said leaning on the door frame. I was in the area and thought I should check up on you. I also brought you a donut. He said handing me a bag. Thanks, anything else I said. No, but it's time you go to an orphanage. You need a family. He said looking at me. No, I'm not going anywhere. I don't want a family, I can stay here. I'm fine. Thank you for the food, but I got to go. I said shutting the door. Ugh why does everyone worry about me. I'm fine. I mumbled taking the donut out of the bag and taking a bite out of it. Yum jelly filled. I thought to myself. I walk over to the dining room table, I remember when we all sat here ad had my fourth birthday. I thought looking at the table running my hand over the varnish on it. The light flickers and goes out, fuck I got to change the light bulb. I said out loud.  I climb on top of the table and twist the bulb out of the socket. I place it on the table. I walk to the closest, I grab the shoe box the reads light bulbs. I open it, crap no more bulbs. I said. Ok I'll buy some next time I'm at the store I said. Putting the box back in the closet. I walk to my laptop and open YouTube. Jerome, Mitch, Lachlan, Rob, Preston, and Vick uploaded a video. I watched Mitch's version. Hey doods, were on tour as you know and Rob where are we going? He says. Austin! He said smiling. My capital city Preston adds, grabbing the camera. This will be updated two days before we have our meet up in San-Antoni. Jerome said leaning on Preston. Yah,  I wish I could go I said smiling at the screen. Yah there's going to be a bunch of hot girl Preston said pointing the camera at Rob. Rob sighs and rolls his eyes at the comment. Hey doods, what you doing uh... Making a video with out me, Lachlan said grabbing the camera. Maybe there still in austin maybe I can call Sargent Daniel and he can take me to them so I could meet them. I said reaching to the cell phone he gave me. Or not he probably won't, he's always busy. I thought putting the phone down. Only if I sigh turning my attention back to the video. Lachlan runs to the back of the bus an knocks on a door which I expect to be the bathroom. I hear the door knob turn and Vick's pixelated butt is shown. Vick turns to a camera, Lachlan drops the camera and the pixelated area gets bigger. I blush slightly giggling. Vick picked up the camera and blushes deeply. I hear a knock on the door. I sit up I reach for my butterfly knife. I flip it open and ready to stab if it's not good. I slowly open a sliver of the door to peek out. It was tall man, with brown hair and eyes, He had a five clock shadow. He was wearing a blue pull over hoodie and khaki pants. I open it half way. Hello he said in a familiar voice. Um hello can I help you with something I said widening the gap between the door.

My name is Robert Latsky, but you can call me Rob. Me and my colleagues are YouTubers. And um...Is there an adult here? He asks. Um... I'm the only one here. I said scratching the back of my neck. Oh is there going to be an adult here anytime soon? Rob said. Um... Tomorrow morning Sargent Daniel is gonna come over, I said opening the door more. Well um...ugh I'm sorry to bug you our bus broke down and we have a meet and greets tomorrow in San Antonio. He said turning around. Wait your Rob in as Mr.Woffles Rob. I said, smiling. Yah wait you're a fan, aren't you. He said. Well yes, what do you guys need help with I said, closing my butterfly knife, I shove my shoes on, and come out the door. He smiles and said we hit a bump and the engine did something and now we can't drive. He said holding out his hand. I take it his hand. It sounds like your compression cracked and is leaking over the engine. I said. We walk talking about small things like the weather, and music and good places to eat. We get to the bus, all the boys run towards us. Rob we asked you to call help not get a girl Preston said scuffing my hair. One I'm here to fix your engine. I said pushing Preston off me. A tiny tot like you can fix the engine, Jerome said. Yes and I'm not that short, I'm taller than Vick, I said moving toward Vick. True Lachlan said looking at us. Not now....wait I completely forgot to ask your name. Rob said blushing. Oh it's Lilly, I said rolling up my sleeves on my shirt. If you guys want to be on time to your meet up, I have to get to work now. I said motioning to bus. Oh yah we better let you work Mitch said. Oh if you guy need anything, my house is your house. I said walking to the bus. She seems nice I hear someone say. I open the front of the bus to revel the engine, the combustion was cracked, also the engine had a piston missing, the rod was broken. I pull out the engine even worse than I thought. The entire bottom part is missing. This isn't going to be fix anytime soon. I mumble