England

We finally got home from the restaurant. I got drunk Rob to give me my shoes back. Preston was making goo goo eyes at Rob. Mitch was shouting his hunger game song. Jerome got Mitch out of the car in to there room. I helped Preston up the stairs and in to his and Rob's room. Vick carried Rob up the stairs. Well Vick and I got changed, Lachlan told Poofless to get in pjs. I got dressed in what I was wearing earlier. Vick had his jeans on and his sidemen t-shirt and black vans. Lachlan wear his red pull over, jeans and some work boots. Let's go, I'll tell Jerome we need a ride I  yawned. Ok Lachlan smirked. I walked to Merome's  room. I heard muffed sounds. So Jerome is awake. I walk through the door, Mitch was on top of Jerome making out. Jerome! what are you doing I said! Um...we Jerome started. I don't care about your sex life, but we need a ride to the airport I am think Lachlan and Vick are too tired to drive. Come out when your ready. I cut off Jerome. Ok he said pushing Mitch off him. Mitch whined. I walk off to say goodbye to Preston and Rob. Luckily they weren't kissing, I walk in. Preston the less drunk of the two said hello *hic*. I am leaving with Lachlan and Vick I said nearly crying. Rob had a sudden awakening. We'll see you in a few weeks. Rob said still surling his words. Ok it's almost 11:00 I should put them to bed I thought. I pull the covers of their bed, I tell Preston and Rob to lay in bed. I pulled up the sheet and kiss them on the cheek like a mother. I walked to their desk and grabbed a post it, and wrote to Preston or Rob I put you guys to bed, you were drunk. Don't worry I left with Lachlan and Vick to England. Love you -Lilly. Then I put it on Rob's forehead and walked out of their room. Jerome, Lachlan, and Vick were waiting for me. Lachlan had my suitcase and carry on. Ok I'm sorry I didn't want Rob and Preston to wake up and panic that I am not there. Oh what ever lets go! Vick said nervously. We run to the car. Jerome was driving, Vick in the passenger seat, and me and Lachlan in the back.

***Time Skip to at the airport***

Vick ran in not waiting for me and Lachlan. We ran in after Vick. Vick was in the bathroom. Lachlan and I went to get the tickets. Vick got stopped by a crowd of fans. Five minutes later he finally pushed through and to us. Vick you making us late! I whispered. Sorry. He said pulling the tickets. Three for London. Vick said. Ok all round trip. The lady behind the desk asked. Um...No Lachlan chimed in. Oh...Um who will be flying with us today.looked at Lachlan and me and Vick. Lilly Banks, Lachlan Overpower, Vikram Barn. Each of us say our names. Um...three middle class seats. Would the you like to check your bags? She said. Yes I said. Ok have a nice day. You too Lachlan said.

We go through security. We race to the coffee shop in the airport. We ordered one hot chocolate with a shot of caffeine, one caramel mocha, one chocolate Latte with foam and a shot of espresso. After we got our coffees we rushed to our gate. We got there just in time to get on the plane. We we went on the empty plane. We sat in our seats. The flight attendant asked us if we want to move up to first class. Yes I said! We grabbed our carry on and went to first class. I sat with Lachlan. Vick sat in front of us. After I got settled in. I place my head in crook of Lachlan's neck. I fell asleep once the plane took off.

***time skip to half way***

I woke up to Lachlan shaking me. I wipe my tears and sweat off my face. What I said still trying to understand where I was. What Lachlan, I snapped. I was just wondering if you wanted some breakfast? Cause we're haft way there he spoke softly. Ok I want a ham egg sandwich, Please. I said calming down. Ok...anything else to with that the flight attendant asks? No thank you I said never realize she was there. Uh...you ok you were tossing and turning into sweating Lachlan asked. Yah just fine, I was just having a nightmare. But it's ok now. I replied. Oh ok I was just talking to Vick and he said we might be landing soon he said trying to cheer me up. Oh ok I said faking a smile. Lachlan smiled back no hint of falseness in his smile. The flight attendant came back with our food and a piece of paper. Lachlan reads the paper and stuffs in in his coat pocket. He blushes, and turns to me hanging me my food.  What's on the paper Lachy. Does Lachy have a crush? I taunt. No he said playfully punched me. Yah hun I said elbowing him. Nun hun. He said. Yah hun Vick and I said in harmony. Than show me the paper I said reaching in his coat pocket. Fine he said. I opened the paper it said you and that girl are very cute together😀. I blush. Yah I thought you would blush. Lachlan said putting the paper back in his pocket. What ever I said trying to hide my blushing cheeks. I look at Lachlan and than my food. I wasn't hungry anymore. I tried to go back to sleep but Lachlan beat me to it. I finally  ate my ham and egg sandwich. I felt really awkward around Lachlan, I love him but like a bother I am too young for him plus he was talking about a girl in Australia. I fall asleep after I finished my sandwich. Lachlan and I cuddled together in our sleep. We wake to Vick shouting at us. I woke up Lachlan by moving to grab my carry on. I think we're here I said pushing Lachlan out of the seats. We rush over to Vick and run up to the platform to the in side of the airport. We get to the top and fans were everywhere! They were holding signs and wearing our shirts. Who told them that we were going to be here Lachlan asked? I didn't I replied waving at my fans. Vick we said at the same time. I didn't do it ether he said well taking a few selfie with some of the fans. I pull Lachlan out of the crowd and be the bathroom. Please wait here I said run in to the restroom. I finished drying my hands. Lilly! I heard Lachlan shout very worried about something. Yes I said fixing a lose strand of my hair. Help he said a an older woman tried to kiss him. You can run but you can't hide baby boy. She said nearly grabbing Lachlan arm. Hey! That's my brother! You mess with him you mess with me! I said pushing her away from Lachlan. And what are you going to do about it she said as she tried to slapped me. Everything I can I said a dropping in to the ground to avoid her slap. Lachlan go get security I said kicking her legs knocking her to the ground. I step on her chest. She stays down I wipe the dust of my crop top and flannel. What are you going to do to me now asked the old lady. It's not me you should be worried about my bother, Lachlan and the security guards, why were you trying to make out with a 20 year old. I asked. I don't know, she said just that. She replied. Lachlan finally got back, with the guards. The guards took the lady away. Are you ok Lachlan asked me kissing my forehead. Yah I am fine are you ok I said hugging him. Yah I'm fine we better find Vick and our luggage. He chuckles. Yah I said run towards the sticky Vicky. Sorry everyone we have to go I said grabbing Vick. Vick were is our ride I asked Oh yah! They must be waiting for us! Vick said grabbing my hand and pulling me and Lachlan to the luggage claim. Two signs that read Mr and Mrs Craft battle duty. Sticky Vicky. Vick let go of my hand and ran to the three men. It was Josh, Simon, and JJ. I run over to them and they hug us and we grab our luggage and head to the ultimate sidemen house.

***time skip half way to the house***

I yawned. Vick looks at me like I just killed someone. What I said rubbing some sleep out of my eye? You're not tired are you? Vick asked. Well sorta we sat down for about 10 hours. I whined. Ok we fine we can be tourist tomorrow. Vick sighed. Yay I yawned. We get to the house. I am nearly out. Lachlan is going to pass out. The rest of the sidemen and Vick were wide awake but it was like midnight. I pulled off my high top converse, and walk in to very large living room and plopped down on the couch. Lachlan asked where we were going to sleep. Simon said up the stairs next to my room. Ok Lachlan said. I slowly got up and grabbed my suitcase and followed Simon to the room. There's two beds in this room Simon said. Ok I replied. Lachlan opened the door. Two small beds sat in the room with one large desk with two computer screens. Lachlan walks over to the farthest bed and flops down and closed his eyes. I guess the other bed is mine I said to Lachlan. Yah he sighed. Ok I said I slipped my luggage under my bed. I nudged Lachlan and said you should change in to your pjs. He nods not opening his eyes. I go back to my suitcase and pull out my own pjs. I walk over to Simon's room and knock. Simon can I come in I ask? Sure he said opening the door. Can use your private bathroom? I asked. Sure it's over there he said scratching the back of his neck. Thanks I said opening the door. I quickly put on my pjs. I walked out in to Simon's room. Simon was wearing a hoodie and sitting at his desk editing a video. I slowly walked towards him in his chair. I turned his chair and a balloon rolled out of the hoodie. I look around the room. I walk towards the bed making no noise. I look under the bed nothing. I mumbled Simon. I look at his bookshelf  I see a camera. I quietly move towards the camera, It's off I sighed. I hold my breath, I hear breathing, I walk towards his closest. I slammed opened the door and yelled GOT YA! Simon did a girly scream and dropped his camera. I laughed! Your mean Simon taunts. I shove him. Your sloppy that not my fault I said. What ever! He laughed. Night I said walking in to the hallway. Um...Lilly if you need anything you can ask me. Simon said with a smirk. Ok thanks. I said with a smile.