5:37PM

Read author's note at the bottom!!

It was a cold Saturday evening and Tash decided she wanted to go out for ice cream. Why go get ice cream when it was twenty degrees outside? Well, only Tash will understand that.

She drove to Ben and Jerry's and got two scoops of Birthday Cake ice cream on a cone. On her way out, she bumped into a muscular body. Tash looked up to find Luke Hemmings, the boy who impregnated her best friend.

"Whoops, didn't see ya there Rosaline." Luke said. "It's alright, just watch where you're going; don't want you going around getting girls pregnant." She glared. Luke put his hands up in surrender and walked to the order station.

As Tash walked out of Ben and Jerry's, she realized something. He called her 'Rosaline'. Only one person (except her family) knows her middle name.

Luke Hemmings is the 'Luke' she's been texting for a month and a half.

Tash stood there, speechless. There was no way that Luke Hemmings could be 'Luke'.

Okay, maybe there is a small possibility that he could be.

She walked to her car and drove home, thinking about what had happened this past week. Valerie getting pregnant by Luke and finding out 'Luke' is Luke Hemmings.

This was going to be one long sleepless night for Tash Rosaline McKinley.

A/N: omg!!!! I know this was a short chapter and I haven't updated in forever and I'm soo sorry I've just been really stressed because finals are coming up and I've been studying non-stop... Anyway, I don't know if any of you realized but I changed my username to grungycliff. ASLO, OMG TASH JUST FOUND OUT THAT LUKE IS LUKE HEMMINGS WTF!!??!?!?!?!?! okay well I try to update more frequently and yeah... okay, bye!!!!!!