chapter 1

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE FOR A BACKSTORY OF ZAYN credits(Cam Schells) thank you!!!

He picks up his suitcase while walking towards the door, ZAYN! his mother yells from the kitchen "come on your gonna be late for your flight!" she yells while Zayn runs out of the door and to the airport. he runs until he reaches the airport he pulls out his phone and checks the time '8:00' "perfect" he mutters under his breath while walking towards his gate and getting on the plane.

a few hours later he gets off the plane as he's walking he bumps into someone "oi piss off" a voice yells behind him he turns around it's a short brunet man with blue eyes. "sorry" Zayn mutters to the man "it's ok I'm louis who are you?" louis asks "Zayn hey by any chance do you know Liam Payne?" Zayn asks hoping he does "yes I do"" he's right over there" louis says pointing to a boy with fluffy brown hair.

Zayn looks over and there he is the boy Zayn was trying to find all this time. he drops his suitcase and runs over to Liam yelling "LIAM" "LIAM" Liam turns around looking at Zayn who is now running at his Liam outstretches his arms as Zayn falls into them hugging Liam and melting into the hug.

a few hour later Zayn is at Liam's house curled up on the couch with Liam watching "This is us" Liam looks down to find a sleeping Zayn on his chest. Liam places a few kisses on Zayn's head and picks him up bridle style and Cary's him upstairs and into the bedroom and lays him down on the bed.as he lays next to hm and falls asleep.