chapter 2

Zayn wakes up on Liam's bed he looks over there's a note on the pillow "in the kitchen come on down" Zayn gets up and puts on Liam's purple jacket and walks to the kitchen. The smell of burnt toast hits his nose as he walks in Liam is standing there making breakfast as Zayn looks over there is a boy at the table "Liam who is that?" Zayn says pointing to the boy at the  table "oh that's Niall" Liam says kissing Zayn on the lips." Get a room!" Niall says Zayn rolls his eyes at the silly comment. Liam pulls Zayn in "we should get a room and make Niall leave" he says laughing in Zayn's ear "maybe we should" Zayn whispers back. Liam pulls away and sets burnt toast and eggs on a plate for Zayn. Zayn takes a few bites and gives the rest to Liam."ok I'm gonna go"Niall says grabbing his coat and walking to the door, and he walks out.

Zayn walks to the bathroom sitting on his knees over the toilet. He picks up his hand and sticks two fingers down his throat as he vomits his breakfast out. he gets up and walks to the bedroom and strips his clothes down to his boxers and lays back in bed as he calls Liam in the room. Liam walks into the bedroom and strips to his boxers and crawls in bed with Zayn .they fall asleep for a few hours as Zayn gets up he looks over and there is Liam curled up in the blanket he gets up and walks to the bathroom  he picks up the scale and weighs himself '90' the scale reads out.

a few minutes later Zayn walks into the bedroom as he turs the corner Liam is sitting on the bed reading a book called 'Nick and Charlie' "cuddle with me please" Zayn says reaching his hands out, Liam looks up and puts his book down and pulls Zayn onto the bed, Zayn kisses Liam on the lips Liam kisses back  licking his lower lip for entrance Zayn lets him in and they share a moment of passion.

a few hours later Liam and Zayn are in the kitchen making lunch, "we're going to have some people over today." Liam says  "Okay". Zayn says while cutting a tomato.

(hi thank you for reading please vote)