Chapter 5

* the next morning*

Zayn wakes up and looks around to find he's in bed "Liam must have carried me up here" he thinks. He grabs his phone off of the nightstand reading the date ' August 28th 2023' a day before Liam's birthday he thinks. Zayn gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom, he strips his clothes and his boxers, he gets into the shower and turns on the water while letting the hot water run over him he thinks of a gift for Liam. 

*with Liam*

Liam is in the kitchen cooking pancakes "OW DAMMIT"  he yells as he burns his hand on the stove.Zayn comes running down in his boxers hair still wet "Babe are you ok" he says " I heard yelling" "yeah i just burnt my hand on the stove" liam says while holding his burnt hand.Zayn walks over and grabs Liam's hand and pulls him into the bathroom the water from the shower still running Zayn lets go of Liam's hand and goes to his own waist and removes his clothes,as liam does the same.Zayn grabs liam and pulls him into the shower.

 *1 hour later*

Zayn has on  liam's purple jacket and his  blue jeans as he sits on the couch, "Hey i have my class, I have to go" liam says standing in the doorway . He walks out of the door

Zayn waits a few minutes then he gets up and grabs his car keys and walks to the car getting in and starting it,he drives to the jewelry store first

*at the store*

"Hello how can i help you" the store clerk asks Zayn "oh hey,i'm looking for a ring for my boyfriend" Zayn tells the clerk "ok follow me the clerk says while walking to a rack of rings Zayn follows him to the rack,the clerk leaves letting Zayn look at the rings. Zayn admires a Diamond ring he picks it up and walks to the counter and pays for it.

Zayn walks out of the store,he get into his car and places the ring and the box in his purse.

*when Zayn gets home*

he holds the box in his hand and walks to the bedroom setting it in the dresser he checks his phone 2:30 the phone says,Zayn sets down the phone on the bed taking off his shirt then his pants then his boxers. he walks to the bathroom and turns on the shower and steps in letting warm water run down his back after a few minutes he turns off the shower and grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist he sits down over the toilet and sticks his fingers down his throat letting himself vomit out all food he's eaten.

*a few hours later* 

Zayn and Liam are in the kitchen,Zayn is cooking Liam dinner,Liam is sitting at the table looking at Zayn cooking a pasta dish for him. Zayn finishes cooking the pasta and sets it down for Liam and him.

*After dinner*

Zayn picks up him and Liam's plates and sets them in the sink.calling liam into the bedroom Liam walks in to find Zayn half asleep waiting for Liam,Liam gets into the bed and falls asleep with Zayn.<3