Chapter 3

Zayn and Liam finish setting up the table for their guests when Liam hears a knock at he door he walks over and opens it as 3 men walk in.Zayn looks up from the table two of the men he knows one on the right is Louis Tomlinson the one on the left is Niall and the one in the middle he does not know but this man is holding hands with Louis. Zayn looks at Liam "who is the one in the middle." Zayn asks confused, "Oh that's Harry Louis's boyfriend" Liam says to Zayn. Harry pulls Louis in and kisses him with passion. Niall rolls his eyes, Zayn stands up and does the same to Liam. "why am I always the third wheel" Niall complains as he plops on the couch while Zayn pulls away and laughs.

*One hour later*

Zayn is on Liam's lap and louis is on Harry's lap and Niall had left a few minutes ago they're watching Lilo and stitch. Zayn picks up a sleeping Liam up and carys him to their room as he sets him on the bed harry yells that he is going home. Zayn hears the door close as he gets into bed with Liam.

*7:00 AM*

Liam wakes up to a warm body next to him he cuddles into Zayn, Zayn wraps his arms around Liam and they stay like this for a few minutes until Liam goes to get up and Zayn pulls him back into bed "Stay in bed with me" Zayn says in a baby voice. I have class Liam whispers to Zayn as Zayn lets go of Liam. Liam stands up and strips his clothes then grabbing Zayn's blue hoodie and black skinny jeans out of his closet and he puts them on he grabs his beat up black tennis shoes from the closet he slips them on grabbing his bag and walking towards Zayn giving him a quick kiss while walking out of the door. Zayn lays back on the bed as he hears the door close shut meaning Liam is walking  to his class.

*at 3:10* 

Zayn is sitting on the couch in Liam's purple Jacket and his boxers. Zayn hear the door open as he looks up it Liam. He stands up pulling Liam into a hug Liam pulls away giving Zayn a quick kiss on the cheek while walking to the kitchen. Liam comes back into the living room holding a candy bar in his hand, he sits on  the couch with Zayn giving him a kiss on the lips "can I invite louis & harry over?" Liam asks Zayn "sure I don't care." Zayn replies sweetly.

HI THANK YOU FOR READING <3