Billy and stu : movies and candy

Requested by Gegabee
_______________________________________

Ring, ring, "heyyyyyy whos this?" You said into the phone."Yo, it's stu mind if I come over? I'll bring movies. " "ugh fine but bring candy too, " you said, hanging up the phone.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "I'm coming. I'm coming!" You said rushing to the door. As you began to open the door, two boys pushed their way in. Billy loomis and Stu macher. Your boyfriends. "Hey, sweetface." Stu said, kissing your cheek and placing a bag of candy in your arms "fuck yeah, you got the good stuff" you said following him and Billy. "What movies do you two have?" You said as you placed the bag of candy on the table and plopped yourself on the couch in between Billy and Stu. "We got Halloween, Texas Chainsaw, Carrie, and Psycho." Billy said, wrapping his arm around you, passing the movies to you, and Stu

"What should we start with?" Stu said, turning toward you, smirking. "How about...Texas Chainsaw?" You said looking at Billy for approval. "Sounds good." Billy said, kissing your cheek. You blushed at the kiss, laughing a bit. "Here, I'll do it." Stu taking the movie from your hand and putting it in the tv.

The opening to Texas Chainsaw starts playing as you, Billy, and Stu all sit down cuddling each other.

* A few hours later *

You shot up as you woke up from your little nap. You looked around you to see Billy and Stu asleep next to you. You took a breath, and you began to calm down. As you were breathing, Billy sat up and wrapped his arm around you, "Hey, you okay, babe?" He said with a concerned tone. "Yeah, I'm fine just...tired." You said sleepily." Okay, then let get to bed." He said as he picked you up bridal-style."What about Stu?" You said quietly. Billy picked up a pillow and threw it at Stu. "Ahh! What the hell, man?" Stu said half asleep. "Get you as up were going to bed." Billy said, walking away with you "Hey wait for me!" Stu said, running after you.

When all of you got to your bedroom, Billy gently put you on the bed, sliding next to you, spooning you from behind. Stu slid in, in front of you hiding his face in your neck "night baby." He said softly."Night...love you," Billy said quietly. "Love you too." Stu said, smirking."Night sweetface" he side kissing the bridge of your nose. "Night, stu, I love you,"

"Love you too, honey."