jason Voorhees: flower crowns

Requested by I-Am_Hum0n-
_______________________________________

"So where are we going?" You said trailing behind Jason. You two had been walking for a while. Sure, Jason knew these woods well, but this was a part he had never been, and he didn't quite know the area. "Um over here...wait no, it's here?" He signed.

As you walked, you made it to a little creek. This threw Jason off, and he stopped to think. As he was thinking, you wandered over to a small flower patch.

It was filled with bright yellow flowers with light green stems. You picked a few and remembered something an old friend taught you, take a knife or you nail and make a small hole through the stem take another flower and put it through the hole repet this until you make a circle, now you have a flower crown. You picked up one of the yellow flowers and took out your knife, Jason gave it to you as a gift. It had deers and birds ingraved on the handle and his and your initials on the blade. You pulled your knife out and made a small cut on the stem near the flower head. You picked another flower and put it in the hole. You kept doing this until Jason eventually came over to you, wondering what you were doing.

"What are you doing, sweetie?" He signed, with his head cocked to the side. You quickly put the flower crown behind your back. "Hey Jason." You said smiling. "I made you a gift." Jason continued staring until you told him to close his eyes. He did as you said, shutting his eyes and looking at the forest floor. You gently picked to flower crown up and put it his head. He opened his eyes and carefully took the flower crown off to look at it.

As he stared at the crown, you broke the silence. "Do you like it?" You said quietly, nervous that he hated it. He quickly put the flower crown on his head and signed, "I love it."

You two eventually made your way home, and when you woke up in the morning, you saw a flower crown made out of bright blue flowers at the end of your bed.