INTRODUCTION!

ALAINA CARLSON has lived in Hawaii her whole life and she honestly loves it

ALAINA CARLSON has lived in Hawaii her whole life and she honestly loves it. Hawaii is such a beautiful country and she can't believe that she got to live there. Alaina has always loved the ocean. She loved how calm and peaceful it could be. At a young age, her dad taught her how to surf and since then she loved surfing and in her opinion she was pretty good at it. So when her dad died because of a heart attack, it was hard for her to go back to surfing because surfing reminded her of her dad. But with the comfort of her family and best friend she eventually got back into surfing and she couldn't be more grateful for them reminding her that she should keep surfing because hat's what her dad would want her to do.

Alaina is the type of person who lights up the room she walks in and she often chooses to see the best in people. So it may come a surprise that her best friend is someone like Nico Alexander. Some would say he's a bad boy - he wears dark colors and leather jackets and drives a dirtbike, meanwhile Alaina is the exact opposite - she wears bright colors, goes surfing and paints on her clothes. She doesn't see Nico as a bad boy. She sees his true self, he has good heart and a kind soul. 

They grew up together, iconic girl and boy next door friendship. If one saw the other then the other wasn't far behind. It isn't until lately when they suddenly start seeing each other in a new light and they just cant get enough of this feeling, but they're scared to admit they feel that way about each other.