Chapter 1

_Interview_

Cameraman: We want to interview you.

Dan: Start the camera.

He started the camera for her.

Cameraman: What is your name?

Dan: My name is Dan.

Cameraman: How far did you come?

Dan: A lot because "he " made me this way.

Cameraman: Who made you this way and what did he do to you?

Dan: The other me is long gone. I now have a different side of myself because of him. HE made me like this. And now it's my turn.

Cameraman: Who's "He"?

Dan: My brother, Linder.

*Mumbles* You wouldn't understand.

Dan goes off.

_End of interview_

Dan wiped off the dust from her shirt.

He'll never notice me coming that fast, but if he were three steps ahead of me, he would've won already. But it's the opposite, I've won.

**This is how the story started**

Dan and Raiy met at a picnic. It was relaxing and peaceful. Raiy saw Dan at a distance and told her to come and sit beside him with her brother. Dan insisted at first, but soon she came to sit down beside Raiy. They had fun and got the first time, she had thought that she had made another new friend with Raiy. He was nice and kind to her, showing his genuine self around her.

Linder was kinda jealous so he separated Raiy from Dan. They both talked in private, but when they came back, Raiy was now distant from Dan, seems like he saw her as no one. But for Linder, he was smiling happier than ever. Confusion and disappointment rushed over Dan. Although, Dan wondered why this was happening, she imagined a scenario that would've happened.

Dan holds Linder's hands tightly with rage and fire burning in her eyes, but she keeps her calm.

Linder: What's your problem?

Dan: What did you tell Raiy?

Linder: Nothing.

Dan: (leans in closer and the tone of her voice goes more serious and deeper) What did you tell Raiy?

LInder: (Gets nervous and starts to shake a little) I uh- I told him that you -

Raiy covered Linder's mouth and eyed Dan dangerously.

Raiy: There is nothing important you need to know about.

Dan: (Yells out all her anger) Well there is. I don't know why you believed my brother, Linder, in the first place. What he's telling you is a manipulation. blackmail, a scam, and he's not telling you the truth by playing mind games on you by talking about me to you Raiy. I'm just warning you.

Dan walked away from Raiy and Linder. She walked home, tears dripping down her eyes.

Dan: They both should know better than this. Can't believe my brother, Linder turned against me that quick. He should be ashamed of himself. Arghh!

She shook her head knowing that talking to herself won't fix the problem. She wiped her tears away, knowing that deep inside she should be more stronger than this even though it was hard for her to handle things by her own, she did it before, she can do it again.