Chapter 2

At home, Linder invited his  two other friends, Mason and you, his girlfriend, Kin to the house.

Dan opened the door when there was a knock on the door. She let them inside and they ran to Linder.

Dan was quite surprised what was happening. They didn't greet her like they used to three years ago. It was a memory she will never forget about this day when they welcomed her with a warm embrace, but now that memory turned very dull. You welcomed and greeted Dan.

Dan: Hello I'm Dan. What's your name?

You: Hi my name is (your name). It's nice to meet you Dan. (You shook hid hand and smiled sweetly at Dan.)

Dan: Its nice to meet you too (your name). (She smiled sweetly at you)

You: How are you?

Dan: I'm good.

When the others came, you took Dan to a private room so the others could enjoy their time together.

Dan: Anyway why did you bring me here? (She was very curious and confused on why you Bragg him in a room away from the others.)

You: Well the others don't want to around here so that's why it's only me and you in this room.

Dan: Well I'm glad that you would bring me here. They would have -

You giggled and shook your head.

You: They will not bash you, they'll ask you to kindly leave them, but if you don't, that's why they bash you.

Dan: Well, my sweet little beanie, don't worry, if they bash me up, they'll regret it because I can bash them up more easily. Im sure they'll turn away and leave. (She smirked and smiled proudly to herself.)

You: Oh really?!

Dan: (Raises her eyebrows) Oh yes, really!

Dan stormed out of the room. Linder and the others saw her.

She stormed up to them and glared at them one by one.

Linder: What's your problem?!

Dan: (Covers Linder's mouth and points at Mason) What's your name? (Let's her hand move away from Linder's mouth.)

Mason: Hi. My name is Mason. What yours?

Dan: My name is Dan.

Mason: That's a nice name to have Dan.

Dan: It is isn't it?

Mason: Yep.

Dan: Is it really?

Mason: Uhhh...Yeah (gets nervous)

Dan: I was just checking.

She looks at Linder's girlfriend.

Dan: And what your name?

Kin: I am Kin, Linder's girlfriend.

Dan: Oh hello Kin. I'm Dan. Is Linder a good boy?

Linder: Of course -

Dan covered his mouth once more and let's go of her hand from his mouth.

Kin: No, not really. (Whispers into Dan's ears) Linder is quite naughty.

Dan: Well better teach him a lesson right away Kin.

Kin: You betcha! (She smirks)

Dan: Yep. (Joyfully laughs.)