Chapter 4: She's Beautiful

**SUGGESTED SONG: " YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - JAMES BLUNT"**

"Fate puts you on the same path as someone else, but it's up to the two of you to walk together."
-Anonymous

Lauren stared at those two women and the two girls who had arrived wondering who they were. There was a woman who practically looked at her as if she were a reincarnated goddess and the other woman looked at her analyzing every part of her body as if she were scanning it. Lauren could admit that she was a beautiful woman and that she didn't mind scanning her at all. Her clothes weren't the best, and her combination might be better, but her face was beautiful.
She was beautiful.

Lauren bit her lip at the sight of her bending over to pick up a tool and sighed in appreciation. That woman had one of the most beautiful behinds that she had ever seen in her
life.

"And what does a renowned designer do in a place like this?
Dinah asked as Lauren watched her. Ally and Normani turned to her, inwardly praying that Lauren would behave and not be rude to the only two women who had decided to help them.

"Work" was the only answer she got from Lauren while
Dinah looked at her a little surprised.

"A new store in Brooklyn?" Lauren started to laugh sarcastically and Ally intervened seeing that Dinah was with a strange look watching Lauren.

"Our largest fabric distributor has its warehouse in this area," Ally answered while Camila tried to change the tire with a bit of difficulty due to how heavy it was-. "He did not have transportation at the moment and we decided to come because we urgently need it. We had car trouble and none of the three of us know how to change a tire."

"I think I'm going to need a little help, Dinah" Camila said at that moment and Dinah left Regina and Sofi for a moment to get closer.

"Thank you so much for doing this for us," Normani said quickly and Camila turned for a moment, smiling at her and nodding.

"It's a pleasure to be able to help" Camila answered turning her attention to the tire that seemed to weigh a ton.

Lauren just stared at the whole process for long minutes.
When they were finishing she felt that someone took a part of her dress and pulled hers to get her attention. Lauren looked down and met brown eyes very similar to those of one of the girls who were helping them.

"Are you a fashion designer?" Sofi asked innocently and Lauren raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Yes," Lauren answered very seriously. "That's my job."

"Then why do you wear shoes like that?" Sofi said innocently when she saw her untied shoes. "Kaki says that you can't walk in your shoes like that because you might fall."

"I would never fall," Lauren said, staring at her. "And who is this Kaki?"

"It's me, Camila Cabello," Camila said, approaching for a moment and taking Sofi by the shoulders. "This is my little sister Sofia."

"My pleasure," Lauren said sarcastically and Camila looked at her for a moment. She was an extremely beautiful woman, but hidden under those serious and reserved features.

She hadn't said a word while they worked, she was there like a goddess without getting her hands dirty.

"Lauren isn't very sociable," Ally said, approaching for a moment as she listened to the other girl talking to what looked like her sister who was finishing gathering the tools.

"I'm sorry," Camila said softly and at that moment they realized that they were finally done.

"Looks like that's it," Dinah said as she walked over with Regina by the hand as the four grown women and two girls looked at each other.