Chapter 17: Sisters

**SUGGESTED SONG: "Love Somebody -Aura"

Camila stroked the tower-shaped key chain in her hand as she watched Lauren head towards one of the elevators in the lobby. Camila sighed thinking about how beautiful she was. She had never been one to admire anyone's profiles, but Lauren had a beautiful profile that she wished she could draw sometime. She had that perfectly defined jaw and her little ears were beautiful. And when she smiled... Camila didn't think she could be gayer in those moments.

Lauren smiled very little, but now she understood why. Lauren's smile was so beautiful that she could kill anyone in one fell swoop. And she was a faithful slave to that beauty.
She was totally lost for that beautiful woman. She had been since she first saw her. And now that she knew her, she just wanted to spend as much time as possible with her, and get to know her more.

Camila sighed as she felt Lauren's hand slip into hers to lightly intertwine their fingers. She was surprised when she looked into her eyes and the look she gave her was soft and tender.

"Someone can see us," Camila whispered as they waited for the elevator.

"Well, let them see us," Lauren said with a shrug and looking at Camila for a moment. "I know I have rules about this," Lauren began, "and there may be times when we can't be familiar with each other. You know I don't get along very well with people in general. I don't want people meddling in what they don't care about."

"I understand" Camila smiled a little. "Only it will seem strange to me to have to call you Miss Jauregui, Your royal highness."

"I can still call you rags," Lauren said smiling at her divinely and Camila melted.

"Of course," Camila said, looking into her eyes. "You can call me what you want."

Lauren raised a thoughtful eyebrow and the elevator opened its doors. Both women entered and Lauren quickly punched floors 33 and 34 respectively. The hotel was a beautiful building located in Nihonbashi. Lauren had chosen it because its location was ideal. It was located in the center of Tokyo very close to the Ginza, which was a shopping district where she had rented a place to work. It was a beautiful hotel and the rooms were located between the thirty and thirty-eighth floors of the place.

Lauren sighed the moment she felt sweet lips on her cheek.
Camila's kiss was sweet and Lauren took a deep breath in surrender as she took her into her arms.

"Give me one last kiss" Camila asked and Lauren sighed lowering her head and taking her lips in a soft kiss. Camila melted into Lauren as she felt her arms wrap around her and close to her.

Lauren felt the cold wall of the elevator at her back and hugged Camila tighter pressing her wonderful body against her. Her kiss deepened and Lauren couldn't help but let out
a soft moan as she felt Camila's tongue caressing her mouth.

"We have to stop," Lauren whispered against Camila's mouth. Which she ignored while she kept kissing her. "Please stop..." Lauren said, responding to her kiss. She felt
Camila's smile against hers, and she also smiled, giving her a small kiss when they finally separated from each other.

Camila put her forehead against Lauren's and took a deep breath. If Camila kept kissing her, she wasn't sure that she would resist and that things would get worse. And she definitely wasn't looking for that, and neither was Camila.

"Your lips are addictive," Camila whispered and Lauren smiled at her.

"All of me is addictive, rags." Lauren looked into her eyes.
"You are also a bit addictive and sexy."

Camila smiled divinely at her and felt Lauren kiss on her lips before hugging her sweetly. She laid her head on Lauren's chest feeling how she rested her face in her hair and caressed her back.