[36] Realizations of a Mediocore Man

Eijiro knew what the plan was

Eijiro knew what the plan was. Class 1A was going on a shopping trip to get some things they'd need for the training camp. And being the ever friendly one, Eijiro went to Bakugo's house, resolved in taking the feisty blond with him, even if he had to drag his fat, lazy ass to the meeting place at the shopping district. Not that Bakugo was lazy, but that's not the point. He was going to get Bakugo to join them because he was a sloth at friendship.

He was about to knock on the door, fist already poised and up, when the door suddenly opened.

Eijiro shook himself out of shock for the door opening, and this close, with nothing but the door step between them, it was easy for Eijiro to see his eyes. It was easy for him to see that darkness, that loneliness, that sorrow hiding somewhere deep inside him.

And then that sorrow seemed to explode, in his eyes, almost. It was like it hit him, like a tidal wave, trying to take him under the crashing waves to drown him.

It was the first time for Eijiro to see many emotions like panic and fright and sorrow on Bakugo's face. Bakugo wasn't one to show his emotions on his face. No, he showed them by his actions. And he wasn't one to show panic and fright and guilt on his face, as far as Eijiro had observed.

So to actually see those on the blonds' face, Eijiro was concerned.

Bakugo quickly hid those, though. He scowled. "What the fuck are you doing here, Shitty Hair?"

"Uhh, fetching you?" He stammered. He was still rocked by Bakugo's sudden show of weakness. To know that there's something that would instill such a thing on him who held himself like a god, Eijiro was floored.

"What do you want?"

Eijiro cleared his throat. "We've planned on a class shopping trip. I was thinking if you would like to join us?"

Bakugo seemed to think about it. Looking down at his clothes, he clicked his tongue. "Come inside. I'll just go get changed." He opened the door.

Eijiro complied. Toeing his shoes off, he whispered his intrusion apology and trailed after Bakugo.

The blond stopped at a couch. "Sit down. I'll be down in a bit."

That was when Masaru appeared, looking beat and tired. "Oh, I'm sorry for my rudeness. I didn't know we had a visitor."

Eijiro shook his head. "No, sir. I just came to fetch Bakugo-kun for a class shopping."

"Class Shopping?" the old man hummed. "Is Izuku going to be there?"

"Midoriya-kun?" Eijiro scratched his head. He didn't hear from any of them if they'll be coming with them. There was no notification in the group chat either, saying otherwise. "I'm not sure. He said he had some things to do regarding his work."

"I see. Ne, how is Katsuki treating Izuku?"

"How?" Eijiro repeated in confusion. He knit his eyebrows in thought. "Bakugo-kun would... Uhm, after the first day of school, he would avoid Midoriya-kun at all costs, I think..."