Untitled Part 91

Lu Chi slowed down for a while, and was about to go to the front when his phone vibrated suddenly.

He glanced at it, and it was actually sent to him by Xie Fengxing.

Xie Fengxing only sent a few words, saying: "Come and pick me up after school."

Lu Chi smiled and replied: "Decree."

A gust of cold wind blew, and Xie Fengxing wrapped his coat tightly.

"Tsk." Xiao Ai said.

Xie Fengxing asked: "Is there any movement from Huo Shouli's side?"

"I was a little distracted just now." Xiao Ai said, "I really can't believe you are this kind of person."

"What kind?"

Xiao Ai said: " People who take the initiative to eat chicken."

Xie Fengxing asked, "Do you have any experience to share?"

"What?"

"You should be very experienced, right? What if you can only eat half of it?"

"Ah!" Xiao Ai screamed.

Unexpectedly, Xie Fengxing still looked indifferent and did not respond.

Xiao Ai's screaming was also meaningless, so she said: "How did you do it, why don't you blush when you say such a thing! Those who don't know think you are asking me a math problem!" "Really?"

Thank

you Fengxing didn't think so.

He is indeed seldom shy about such things, isn't it human nature? Could it be that in real life, he also eunuchs himself like a novel?

"So I should be a little bit shy?"

"Well, how should I say it, it's still very useful to yell ya ya ya once in a while."

Xie Fengxing smiled lightly at the corner of his lips, and said, "I don't think there is anything to be shy about. If you don't want to say it, just say you don't want it. If you want it, just say you want it. I'm already very indifferent. If I don't say it directly, Lu Chi will be very tired, right?"

"Caring." Xiao Ai said.

"Seriously, is there any movement from Huo Shouli's side?"

"Your trick is still very effective, and now he looks like he is frying." Xiaoai said, "It really surprised me, he This kind of murderer is actually so cowardly."

Xie Fengxing sneered and said, "Fry him to death."

"Afterwards, he will probably look for you all over the world. Although he is alone and doesn't go online, but if he is sincere It's probably not difficult to find you, and now there are many places in Beicheng with your billboards."

Xie Fengxing said "Yes", and said: "Recently, you have to work hard and closely monitor his mental activities. If you find anything, the first Tell me right now."

"Understood." Xiao Ai said, "He has already begun to recall the crimes he committed in pieces, and if he recalls more specifically, we can follow the clues and bury the victim's bones. When the time comes, he will probably be scared to death."

Lu Chi drove to the Lu family mansion, and before he got home, he received a call from Lu Wenzhi.

"The two of them quarreled about Lu Ben." Lu Wenzhi said, "Jiang Qinfang asked Dad to talk to you."

Lu Chi asked, "When did you become an intelligence officer?"

Lu Wenzhi said with a smile: "I have always been your intelligence officer, brother, and there is one more thing. I feel that I must tell you that Jiang Qinfang has shown her hole card. I heard her tell Dad that she can do something for Lu Ben. Concession, the bottom line is that she cannot be allowed to quit the board."