Untitled Part 126

Ju Xiaobao limped along the streets of a foreign country.

He is miserable.

He is penniless now, not even a wallet.

He didn't even dare to call the police.

He felt so cowardly.

No matter how others beat him, he can't beat him. He has always been the strongest Xiaoqiang, but at this moment, his heart is exhausted by himself.

The one who really broke him was himself.

He realizes his weakness.

From childhood to adulthood, he has never surrendered. Whether it is against rogue bullies, or against fate and tribulations, he has always believed that he is an indomitable man. He has always believed that there is no one he is not worthy of. He has always believed that he will Definitely not something in the pool.

Don't bully the young and poor, it has always been his motto!

But now he realizes how weak, incompetent, and useless he is. Compared with Zhang Xuan and a group of people, he is inferior to shit.

He had to admit that there were too many men stronger than him in this world, and now he, Ju Xiaobao, was walking on the streets of a foreign country, like a lost dog.

His last fighting spirit was defeated by Zhang Xuan.

He couldn't help crying, this crying completely collapsed the wall of his heart, and he lost the courage to pursue Bai Fumei.

What made him most desperate was that he didn't know anyone here, he didn't have any money, and he couldn't speak the language. The only people he could think of were Xie Fengxing and You Zirong.

He actually wants to ask them to give him some money and find a way to bring him back to the country!

He doesn't know which hotel You Zirong is staying at, the only one he can find with a high probability is Xie Fengxing.

Because all the racers live in the hotel designated by the organizer.

I don't know how long he walked on foot. It was dark before he walked downstairs to the hotel, but the security guard at the door stopped him and refused to let him in.

"I...I'm looking for Xie Fengxing." He said.

Realizing that the other party didn't seem to understand Mandarin, he changed into a foreigner's accent: "Xie Fengxing, Xie Fengxing, me...friend."

You Ziqiu has a job and is going to take a special plane back home tonight. Before leaving, he came to the hotel to have dinner with Xie Fengxing and the others.

This dinner was just him, Xie Fengxing and Lu Chi.

In fact, this meal was very much like he was inviting the couple to eat together. The difference from before is that Lu Chi was quite low-key tonight and didn't deliberately show off anything, but he and Xie Fengxing's sense of CP is stronger up.

They didn't make any intimate moves or say intimate words, but they looked more like a pair of lovers than before.

The one who changed the most was actually Xie Fengxing, he seemed to have softened a bit, occasionally when Lu Chi made a joke, he would still laugh, his whole person was confident, calm and relaxed.

In fact, he originally planned to have a private chat with Xie Fengxing before leaving, to express all his love for him, and if he did, he could let it go.

But seeing Xie Fengxing so calm and happy, he planned to hide this feeling in his heart.

To be a lifelong friend with him like this is actually something that many people only dream of.