Untitled Part 103

It is not an exaggeration to say that Lu Ben's revelation was forwarded by the whole network.

Lu Wenzhi put down her phone, she had the same question as many netizens, and said, "Why did Lu Ben break the news? To ask for money?" But

if he wants to use this as a threat to ask Lu Ming and Jiang Qinfang to give money, it shouldn't happen once. Sex just releases such ruthless material. These materials are undoubtedly a fatal blow to Jiang Qinfang and the others. If they all collapse, how can he ask for money?

Xie Fengxing said: "It must be because someone gave him money."

This kind of large-scale breaking news, a group of marketing accounts ended, must be instigated by someone behind it. Someone gave Lu Ben a huge sum of money to buy this material.

Lu Ben's warm-up at twelve noon did not threaten Jiang Qinfang, but instead attracted the attention of others.

"Who?" Lu Wenzhi asked.

"It's not your brother." Xie Fengxing dispelled her doubts.

Of course, judging from the results, Lu Chi is undoubtedly the biggest beneficiary, but in fact, Lu Chi is not.

He had enough material to deal with Jiang Qinfang. With Jiang Qinfang taken away for relevant investigations, Su Ben was almost in his pocket. Liu Fenqiang had defected, not to mention the neutral leaders like Lao Xu. Now that Lu Ben's revelations are flying all over the sky, in fact, the negative impact on Su Ben is very large. As the next successor, it is difficult for Lu Chi to be alone.

But brothers and sisters Lu Chi and Lu Wenzhi are obviously very happy to see this situation.

It's good to defeat this pair of scumbags and scumbags in other ways, but it is true that there is cause and effect in the world if we can defeat them in the truth.

"My brother will probably be busy next time," Lu Wenzhi said.

Suben is now facing the biggest credibility crisis since its establishment. As soon as today's scandal broke out, the stock price immediately fell to the limit.

Jiang Qinfang struggled to get up, and after accepting the investigation, she went to the company's headquarters, but after arriving at the headquarters, she found that the wind direction of the entire company had changed.

She had expected the strange look a long time ago, and she didn't care about the strange look. Anyway, as long as she was still in the position of vice president for a day, no one would dare to do anything in person. But she found that everyone seemed to agree that she was going to fall.

This kind of acquiescence is definitely not just because of the scandals that broke out with Lu Ben.

She called Liu Fenqiang over, who knew that she made two phone calls, but Liu Fenqiang didn't answer, so she called Liu Fenqiang's office, but the secretary said he was busy.

What can he do? What he is doing now is completely idle!

Jiang Qinfang went straight to the other party's office. Liu Fenqiang's secretary wanted to stop her, so she kicked open the door of his office.

In the end, she saw Liu Fenqiang sleeping on the office chair.

Seeing her coming in, Liu Fenqiang quickly got up and said to the secretary: "Close the door, and don't let anyone in!" It was a

matter of time before Jiang Qinfang came to settle accounts with him, and he was also prepared, so he said with a smile: "You How did you come here?"

"What do you want to do?" Jiang Qinfang said, "The tea is cold before I leave? It's fine if they do this, Liu Fenqiang, you want to do this to me?"