Yandere Actor Husband

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Above is the picture of the reader's husband...though you are free to change their look as per your choice too!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nicholas King, a popular & wealthy actor in the entertainment industry, with whom every director want to sign a movie and by whose side every actor or actress wanted themselves to be cast.

Nicholas was a handsome & extremely talented actor who can fit himself in any role, whether big or small, romance or action...and even comedic or horror roles as well. His both on-screen & off-screen presence was so strong that even if someone was not interested in the movies, they still got mesmerized by his aura and charisma.

Nicholas was praised and respected by everyone around him...even his biggest rivals who always tried to outdone him but couldn't do so as Nicholas' fan following was so huge that it surpassed the fanbase of some veteran actors.
.
.
.
.
.
But there was a darker side to this popular actor as well...which only a select few know about and because of which they always tried their best to not provoke him. The reason for such a side in him being his own husband, Y/N.

Y/N used to work as a history professor in a private college for girls where the shooting of a scene for one of Nicholas' biggest films were being done.

Nicholas and Y/N met each other for the first time then only when the film director asked Y/N and his students assistance for a particular shot.

Even though the shooting took place for 3 days only but Nicholas found himself drawn to Y/N because of his kind nature & soothing voice. He often found himself staring at his face and then getting lost in his explanations of a particular historic event. And even when the director used to yell 'cut', Nicholas wouldn't budge from his seat which used to make both Y/N and his female co-actor confused.

After the shooting was finally over, on the last day Nicholas confidently approached Y/N and asked whether he would like to go out with him. Of course like a normal person, Y/N at first was shocked and hesitant as Nicholas was a sensation in the entertainment industry and so someone like him asking a regular college professor like him out for date was totally weird.