Yandere Bodyguard

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Above is the picture of the said bodyguard...though you are free to change their appearance as per your choice too!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elliot Pierce stood tall and stoic outside the grand entrance of Harrington Manor. His eyes scanned the surroundings, his sharp senses alert for any potential threat. Dressed in a crisp black suit, he exuded an air of professionalism and discipline. Elliot was known as one of the most skilled bodyguards in the city, and his reputation for being aloof and focused preceded him.

He was hired by Charles Harrington, the city's most reputed and powerful businessman, to protect his only son, Y/N Harrington. Y/N was a quiet and reserved young man, often lost in his own world of books and music. He had inherited his father's striking looks but lacked his father's confidence and assertiveness. Charles wanted to ensure his son's safety in a world that could be ruthless.

As Elliot stepped into the Harrington household, he was greeted by Charles.

Charles :
Elliot, I trust that my son will be in safe hands with you.

Charles said, extending his hand.

Elliot shook Charles' hand firmly and nodded.

Elliot :
I assure you, Mr. Harrington, I will do everything in my power to protect Y/N.

Charles smiled and led Elliot to a room where Y/N was waiting. Y/N glanced up from his book as they entered, his piercing blue eyes meeting Elliot's for a brief moment before he looked away.

Charles :
This is Elliot, your new bodyguard, Y/N.

Charles introduced, his voice filled with confidence.

Y/N nodded politely, barely meeting Elliot's gaze.

Y/N :
Hello.

He murmured softly.

Elliot :
Hello, Y/N. I'll be here to ensure your safety.

Elliot replied in his deep, resonant voice.