Yandere Mafia Boss

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Above is the picture of the mafia boss...though you can change the appearance as per your choice too!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
9 p.m.

Cedar Ridge Police Department...
.
.
.
Y/N sat on his desk scanning through numerous documents about the victims as his cup of black coffee was left abandoned in a corner. The sound of door opening didn't distract him as he already knew who it was. The clicking of heels stopped once the person stood right beside his cubicle.

Vivian :
There he is...our great detective Y/N Gray. Working himself to the bone to solve yet another mystery.

Y/N rolled his eyes hearing her teasing tone but didn't responded back which made her pout.

Vivian :
You know Y/N you will actually become a stereotypical example of a detective if you don't stop over exerting yourself.

Y/N breathed out a small sigh before facing his colleague with an unamused face.

Y/N :
In that case you and your team should hurry up with the analysis doc. We are running out of time here you see.

Vivian :
*shrugs* Yeah yeah. It's not everyday you see so many bodies at once in the lab so we are kind of short on hands. But we are trying our best. So give yourself some rest.

Y/N :
*sighs* I wish it was that easy. Captain Lee has been on my neck ever since the fourth person turned up dead.

Vivian :
Ugh. Let that old man say what he wants. It's not like he does anything besides smooth talking his way with the chief.

Y/N rubbed his eyes tiredly as he let out a soft sigh before looking at the time on the clock.

Y/N :
I should head back...Ivy must be waiting.

Remembering his daughter's yawning face put a small smile on Y/N's face as he started gathering his things.

Vivian :
Sure. See you tomorrow Y/N. And don't worry...we will have that bastard behind the bars very soon.