First Day

SONNY'S POV

It was my first day at school and it looked different then all my other schools..I had to go through...so many...I walked down the hall and everyone was taller than me, 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?' I said in my mind surprised, I tried to ignore it but it was just too hard to ignore people staring at you and talking about you.. That is just horrible for me, you know. At least I know some people...only two...Shade...and..and Joel. Joel the tallest kid in school who was my best friend since first grade. He was like a brother to me, I don't understand what happened? He hurts me physically and emotionally...why me?

JOEL'S POV

God, School again..DAMN IT! I hate school mostly with all these stupid girls or should I say sluts. They always want everyone to notice their ass and their boobs...Ugh its disgusting, whatever, fuck it. I walked down the hall and I noticed a kid wearing all black and he looked so familar , should I go and say something? Nahh I don't care about anything right now. I just want to go back to bed.

SONNY'S POV

I went into my last class, choir...okay I know that sounds gay but I like to sing! Why does everything I do sound gay?!? I mean come on! I know I am...gay...but I don't always do gay stuff. I set my bag down and I was the second one there. My eyes widen when I seen my best friend Shade. She was in the alto group, I was in the bass section, even though my voice was more of an alto, ehh, whatever at least I get to sing!

SHADE'S POV

I seen sonny walk in and I smile big, I was very surprised for him being in choir, he loves to sing and I hope he enjoy's this class. I walk to him and hug him, he hugs back, we walk to the seats and we sit down beside each other about our solo we will do for our concert coming up in a couple of weeks, he seem nervous, just like me but he was a bit more nervous. I can kind of tell because he is usually not a show off kind of person. He hides lots of stuff, well not this time Sonny Moore you will show your awesome voice! We talked and talked till the bell rang, finally school is over! Well mostly I like school...ehhh its still new maybe that's why. I smile and walk with sonny out of class. I seen Joel and I call his name and he walks to me and waves, of course I wave back. Okay can I just say this...I'm a nice loving person... But don't let that fool you all people have anger in them. I have lots of it just to warn you DO NOT GET ME ANGRY! Thank you =)

Thanks for reading chapter one I will continue and maybe just maybe this will get better hope you enjoyed