In the end.

hey everyone! did you like the previous chapter? I bet you might like this one CX i hope you all enjoy this.................(read bottom)

JOEL'S POV

my eyes widened when i looked to the side and seen bullet holes in my wings. I fall to the floor as blood came out from my wings. "Autumn.. i thought you we-" i gotten paused when autumn put her foot to my neck "You need to somewhere else joel not up here...You're suppose to be with sonny down there on earth. I bet he is crying his eyes out maybe even doing something worse." Autumn said with a tear in her eye. I sigh and look down from the clouds "I do miss him, but i bet he is missing me more..." i said pushing autumn's foot off my neck. "AUTUMN TAKE ME BACK DOWN TO EARTH!" I yelled at her "anything for you joel" Autumn said with a smile and she took the shot.

SONNY'S POV

I been in my bed for who knows how long... "i miss joel so much, i wish he would just come back to me." I said gripping my pillow. I sigh and wipe my tears with my sleeve. As i was about to get up i heard a huge bang outside with sounded like water, plus there is a lake by house too. i got up and walked outside. "oww!" i said covering my eyes quickly. "i havent been in the light for a long time." i said in my head as i uncovered my eyes slowly, i walked to the lake and i sighed when i seen the spot where me and joel both had our first kiss at, i tear up and continued walking till i noticed a figure walking towards me, "hey..." the figure said "Who are you?" i asked in a nervous tone. "Its Thomas" The figure said appearing from the darkness "Oh thomas you scared me for a second" i chuckled a bit " its nice to see you again cutie" thomas said with a wink "M-me c-cute nahh" i said blushing a bit " how bout you come to my place huh?" he said grabbing my hand "uh no thanks thomas im good" i said pulling my hand away from his hand. "oh come on, i know you will like it" Thomas said gripping my hand again but harder "oww thomas you're hurting me" i said closing one eye from the pressure "heh i would like to here in bed" He said licking his top lip "thomas let me go!" i said trying to pull away. "dont fight babe" Thomas said getting closer to my face.

JOEL'S POV

"Where am i? why can i not breathe" I asked my myself " i sit up and look around "Im at a lake?" i said rubbing my head " am i really back on earth?" i asked myself again. I get up and dust off all the dirt on me. I began to walk up the hill till i heard two voices which sounded so familiar to me. "GET OFF ME THOMAS!" the voice said. "Thomas... SONNY!" i said with wide eyes and i ran up the hill as fast as i can. "Stop thomas please get off of me." sonny said closing his eyes "not until i get to fuck you sonny!" thomas said with a grunt. "HEY GET OFF HIM!" I yell from the top of my lungs. Thomas and sonny look at me. My eyes were full white and i had little small fangs from my teeth. Wow i sound like a freaking anime character now... I go and bring as much force as i can to thomas and i kick him all the way to a tree which i heard his arm and leg break. i walk slowly to sonny and smile " im here sonny... dont you worry" i said reaching my hand to him "J-joel..." sonny said in shock "i-is this a dream or something?!" Sonny asked. "no...this is no dr-" i get paused as thomas attacked me. "Joel.. so its you again huh," thomas said with a smirk " leave sonny alone!" i said with anger in my voive tone " I thought you got hit by a truck" thomas said holding me down " i was and how the hell do you know that?" i asked as i tried getting him off me " i know because..... Im the one who drove the truck." thomas said into my ear. My eyes widen and i tear up a little " YOU SICK BASTARD!" i yell and throw thomas off of me. i grab him by his shirt and push him againt a tree " ughh" thomas grunted as he hit the tree " well i guess its your turn to go up there." i said quiet and i punch my hand into his chest and grab his heart. "bye thomas..." i said with a smirk as i crush his heart. I pull my hand out of his chest and he fell to the ground. i smirk and look at sonny, He was crying and covering his face. I walk to him and pick him up. "sonny..." i said holding him close "joel.."he said shivering a bit " i missed you" sonny said looking up at me "I missed you too" i said kissing him deeply.

AUTUMN'S POV

I was just waiting to see who would come up and i just played with my gun " Goodness this is gonna be forever!" I said with a yawn. i got up when i noticed a figure " who are you?" i said walking to the figure " My name is Thomas...Joel killed me" He said. I giggled and got my gun ready " you are not suppose to be up here thomas, you're suppose to be down there" i said pointing at the red and black rock with blood on it. "What is that?" Thomas asked. "its your home... Its HELL!" i yell and push him down there. "hope you have fun!" i laughed and walked away from the hell hole. " i guess this is gonna be my job now." i said with a smirk as i seen more black figures come out from distance. "Yep, well time to get to work" i said walking away to the far distance

THE END

Well i guess this story has came to an end. i hope all enjoyed this story <3 dont worry i will make more skrillmau5 stories also CX i love you all hope you have a good day!!!