we meet again..

Hope you enjoy this part and just to warn you there is sadess and self harm. In this story maybe lol...

SONNY'S POV

Oh god...joel is coming this way, what should I do. Run? No I'm stronger than that, maybe with shade here he might not hit me...I hope. As joel looked at me I waved and he waved back,he walked close to me and smirked "hey...I know you from a long time ago" joel said a tiny smile "oh...yeah I remember you to..." I said a bit nervous but it wasn't very easy too tell.

JOEL'S POV

So I was right...I know that kid! "Sonny is it?" I asked and he responded with a nod. Wow..how the hell did I forget about this? Well mostly it been forever since I seen sonny...like maybe 8th grade. After that I went off to highschool. What were we friends or something? I need to catch up on this situation.

SHADE'S POV

I should leave you guys alone for you can catch up onto stuff alright. Besides I need to meet up with my sister and my friend. Well see you later Sonny and Joel. As I started leaving I seen them talking and I smiled, how nice to see them getting back to memories...I just hope they are good. I chuckled and continue on finding Blade (my sister) and Qualesha ( one of my bestfriends) as I went down the hall I seen them talking with all my others friends, YAY!!! THIS IS GONNS BE GREAT! I walked behind Qualesha and jumped onto her back. Yo everyone! I said laughing, they laughed also and responded "doing great now your here... better!" I smiled and jumped down from Qualesha and gave everyone a hug, handshake, or i poke them. Eh I like to have poking wars mostly. As I poked blade she poked back and I knew that a war will happen, I poked her back and the war began...I knew it haha
SONNY'S POV

I guess I was wrong...damnit shade, ugh whatever she didn't know. I talked to joel and he asked were we friends? I tear up a bit but I hold back my tears, yes we were. I said, we were actually best friends joel. Joel raised an eyebrow and he starts to remember. We were like brothers joel and then something happened in the 8th grade...you started to hit me and call me names that you knew would hurt me! You used to spit on me call me horrible names that I fucking put of my arm now...I just wish you would of told me why you did that...and why me to do it to. Please just tell me joel. Why did you hurt me? Why me?

JOEL'S POV

I stared at sonny with shock in my eyes and all the memories came back. I look down and I notice a tear down my cheek and sonny... Sonny had like Hundreds tears down his face. I felt bad... really bad. Sonny...I hurted you because well one my mother died...and my father is in prison. I hurted you because you always came to me but I wasn't able to hold back the pain, you know...its just too much. But now that I see...you were the one who needed me to make you happy and all that went down. I'm sorry Sonny Moore.

Hope you enjoyed =) sorry for short shitty chapters but I will try to make them better ;) thank youuu