2

"Jakeeeeee......."

Calls ni-ki as he straight barged inside Jake's room  to ask for help in his science assignment ..

"Can you d-... "

His words are cut immediately  when Jake yell at him .. as he fix himself  while he turns off his phone and put it under his pillow..

"Ni-ki WTFFF Don't you know how to knock? "

"What the hell you scared  me.. and when did I ever do that ..  I basically grow on these room ..

"why are you acting weird ..
Are you hiding something?? "

ni-ki ask as he raised his eyebrows getting closer to Jake

" Hmmm....  C'mon I know u "

" Forget it! What do you need .."

Jake asked to divert the topic..

Then latter just helps him out. Doing the assignment task.

-

After doing the assignment they both sat on Jake's bed leaning on the headboard while sitting side by side watching a movie..

While watching Jake slowly moving closer to him as he put his right arm around ni-ki's shoulder ..

Ni-ki just let Jake since they did this often before ...

But when Jake  suddenly squeezed the blade of his should as he leans closer to his neck smelling him..

"Ni-kiyahhh.. why do you smell  more sweet these days .."

Jake asked as his nose touch the skin of ni-ki's neck making ni-ki suddenly stiff in his place

"Are you dating someone? "

Jake ask while grinning

That ni-ki made to push him  in reflex making Jake lose his grip on his shoulder..

"What the hell .. I always smell like this you just don't pay attention more to me now.. "
ni-ki answers with fake chuckle to make the atmosphere more ease

As he knows he pushed Jake to much earlier ..

"Is that so? I'm sorry,  boys are always asking to hang out more these days "

"How about you sleep here tonight? So that I could made up"
Jake ask with a wide innocent smile in his face..

But this doesn't seem to be  fun for Ni-ki...

Unlike before, which it excite him to sleep over in Jake's house.

"Forget it! I'll go home I still have a lot of task "

Ni-ki stood up immediately exiting in the room without glancing back at Jake who calls for him to be back...