8

The cafe was filled with the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee, heard was the soft murmur of customers engaged in their own conversations plus the sound of a gentle music played inside the cafe floated through the air creating a serene atmosphere.

In the corner of the cafe, two figures sat opposite each other, their faces has traced of longing and apprehension.

Ni-ki and Jake, former best friends, had been estranged for months after a bitter misunderstanding  they weren't able to save their friendship.

:(

  Their eyes cautiously met searching for a glimmer of forgiveness and understanding...

The air between them was heavy with unresolved emotions, but both had decided to take a step towards reconciliation.

Jake nervously fidgeted with the teaspoon in his hand, 

eyes flickering with a mix of sadness and hope...

he mustered the courage to speak, his voice barely a whisper,

"Ni-ki, I like you, I like you more than a friend ..

most special a brother"

Ni-ki was in awe, he have been waiting so long for this time to come.

He took a deep breath before replying...

"Ummm I like you too, Hyung"

He answers closing his eyes.. he can't believe he's saying this now

- -

The tension in the air began to dissipate as they started to reminisce about the shared memories they had together..

They laughed at their own inside jokes, their voices growing louder and more animated with each passing moment...

The noise inside the cafe seemed to fade away as they got lost in the recollection of cherished moments.

Jake reached out his hand that is trembling slightly, and placed it gently on Ni-ki's...

"I'm sorry it takes me a long time to realize"

Jake's eyes glistened with unshed tears, their voice filled with a mix of regret and pain...

"I never meant to hurt you, and made you feel disgusted, I didn't know how to handle the situation. I wish I could take it all back."

Ni-ki's expression softened, as he squeezed Jaje's hand reassuringly.

"We both made mistakes, hyung. But we were once inseparable, like true brothers and I believe we can find our way back to each other but this time to love more than just a brothers  ."

A silence enveloped the cafe as they looked at each other, their eyes brimming with tears and hope. And in that instant, just like the opposite poles of the magnets they're lips are attracted to each other..

- -

it's been a long time >< I'll ending this . Finally