4

-next day different week-

"Jakeeeee hurry up! I shouldn't have wait  you today "

Ni-ki complains as he walked straight  Eyes in front, not glancing any look at the poor boy behind him..

They were in a hurry because they're already late for their first class.

Meanwhile

Jake follows him, his eyes are still twinkling because he's still a little bit sleepy, not minding what ni-ki keeps blabbering Infront of him 

(HAHAHA)

Here they are both standing in shed waiting for a bus.

It was a Monday morning. Hence it's rush hour a lot of people are commuting. That's why  ni-ki hurriedly hop on the first bus that arrived not minding if they will just stand in the entire trip.

Because they're already late what else could have happen...

Jake just follows the latter.

couple of minutes had passed, someone near jake finally gets off the bus having one available seat.

the man behind Jake initiate to giveway  this seat to these schoolboys

Ni-ki thought Jake would ask him to take the seat first..

But this idiot immediately take the seat.. leaving ni-ki in awe

Ni-ki was about to look infront
when Jake suddenly pulls him to sit on his lap.
Arms around his waist ..

he drew closer to his ear and whisper

" put your backpack in your front so that you can fully seat on me "

Which Ni-ki unknowingly DID.. even himself cannot believe he did that

silence envelope between them for a while, only noise from random people inside the bus are heard

When suddenly...

"Yaaah why are you so light ? do you even take proper meals a day? Huh?  "

Jake asked him in his deep voice.. his grip on his waist are getting tighter making ni-ki choke on his saliva ..

Ni-ki just want to ascend right now.. because of Jake

He leaned his head behind ni-ki's back while hugging his waist from the back..

Then here's riki gripping on his backpack .. transferring all the anger that building up on his inside  he really want to stand up right now because something on jake starting to wake up  now...

But he didn't want others to draw attention  to them

Hell no ...

"Jakeeee" ni-ki calls in low but irritated voice  as he pinched it's hand on his waist ..

But the older didn't respond, it seems that he continued to his dream land .. 

Ni-ki tries to wiggle on his lap to wake him up but this just seems favorable to Jake's thing down there so he give up.

Smile starts to form on Jake's lip This position is just very ideal to him to be  in peace(sleeps)..

Noo not in peace beacause his having a boner rn.

While Ni-ki kills Jake on his mind ...

"Just wait till we get off the bus I'll choke you to death "