༉‧₊˚.𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

* ˚ ✦𝕳𝖊𝖗 eyes fluttered open, and she started to wriggle and stretch within my cozy, warm, haven that is her bed

* ˚ ✦𝕳𝖊𝖗 eyes fluttered open, and she started to wriggle and stretch within my cozy, warm, haven that is her bed. Sadly, she didn't see Odette sleeping right beside her with a note tied around her feet. This means that she would not have a reply from the boy until the afternoon.

Luna entered her room with a few maids carrying towels, they were ready to give the princess her daily morning bath. "Good morning, My Lady. I hope you had a wonderful dream."

She did in fact, dream about something.

Her past life.

Y/n L/n wasn't from here, she wasn't a princess. She was just an average university student who got into a car accident and sadly, passed away. She then was given a chance in life in the most recent novel she had read, "𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓃𝓈" was the title. this novel was about the male lead being in love with the female lead who got some troublesome backstory and is forbidden to get close to the male lead, Y/n was neither the Male lead nor the Female lead. She is the villainess of the story, the one who tries so desperately to get the Male lead to notice her, though he always gives her the cold shoulder.

Y/n wasn't even supposed to leave the castle grounds the day she met Shu. Well, she did want to ignore the Male lead as much as possible as in the future, his wife, the female lead, would order knights to kill the villainess. BOOM and that is why she tried to change history.

The current Y/n would smash the male lead's sister but not him, not in a million lifetimes would she ever think of smashing that disgusting man sexually. Physically yes, without hesitation.

"My Lady, you seem lost in thought, is something wrong? Should we leave?" Luna observed the princess, she was concerned for her. Y/n hasn't been herself these few weeks, the attitude of her's was gone, now replaced with a gentle and kind one. This made Luna want to protect her at all costs, she had matured so much since.

* ˚ ✦𝕴𝖙 was half past noon, and there was no sign of Odette

* ˚ ✦𝕴𝖙 was half past noon, and there was no sign of Odette. Did she got lost on her way? or did someone...

Y/n's thoughts were interrupted by Luna entering her room, she said that her parents needed her and should quickly go see them.

She did.

Her parents didn't do anything wrong to her in the novel so, why not? Y/N was sure that they needed her for something like a family photo or to host a tea party. 

Once Y/N entered the room, she noticed that the atmosphere seemed strange, like she was in big trouble.

"Y/N my dear, do you know why we called you?" Her mother said sternly. The girl shook her head and replied, "No Mother, what for do you ought to see me?" 

"The white owl, where is it?" Father stared into Y/N's eyes, "Someone took Elenor out of her cage, my guards said that it was none other than the crown princess herself. Care to explain, daughter?"

"Ah, so that is why Ode-  Elenor was one of the better-looking owls... I screwed up big time didnt I? Now if Shu doesn't return that owl, I might as well be dead." Y/N maintained eye contact with her parents while they were still waiting for answers from her. 

"So basically... I wanted to send a message to this friend I met, and I didnt know that owl was yours you see." The young girl explained, "im sorry father, I didnt mean to take-" 

The Emporer interrupted her and told her that if she does not get that owl back by the next day, she would be looked in her chamber for weeks and cut off from all contact with everyone.  

Crown Princess Y/N was amused by how strict her parents can be, they were always very lenient towards her. "just what is Elenor's worth? Why is Father so upset about her leaving the palace?" questions flooded her mind as the empower dismissed her. 

She walked out of the room and headed towards her chamber, "i trust Shu to not do anything to that owl, my father is already angry at me for bringing it out, if it was harmed or missing, this may be the last birthday that i would celebrate..." 

After Luna got Y/N ready for bed, she left her chamber and proceeded to let Y/n rest for the night. As soon as Y/n's head touched her pillow, the familiar sound of a snowy white owl appeared, It stood on Y/n's desk waiting for her to receive the letter that was tied to her leg 

Y/n, feeling relieved that Shu actually returned the owl, quickly got up her feet and started untying his reply from her legs. It must have been tiring for Elenor to be travelling from the castle to somewhere in the middle of the woods right? Of course if Shu had fed her some water it wouldn't be that bad, but still.

Ths princess quickly read through the letter and stuffed it in her drawer, Luna couldn't see this, neither can the others.

She picked up the owl and headed straight to her parents chamber. The king and queen have a good relationship with each other, it's like a normal loving married couple that Y/n's parents did not have.

I apologize.

The princess knocked on the luxurious door and waited for their reply. It wasn't long till her mother opened it, Y/N apologized to them and carefully placed Elenor on the couch.

"It's alright my dear, we know you didn't mean to take it but Elenor is actually a gift from one of your father's late friend." Her mother explained. That made more sense to Y/N.

After that, she dismissed herself and went back to her chamber, her soft bed awaits her.

"Let's just hope things are better tomorrow..." The girl sighed and rested her head against her pillow, thinking about who this friend of her father was and why do they mean so much to him.