༉‧₊˚.𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

* ˚ ✦𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 years gone by, the young sorcerer we knew then had changed, his appearance charmed many ladies in town whenever he visited

* ˚ ✦𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 years gone by, the young sorcerer we knew then had changed, his appearance charmed many ladies in town whenever he visited. But he never felt anything towards them, surprise surprise.

Shu didn't really visit the village much anymore, he only went there if his mom told him to do so (or if Sue wanted something).

Strangle enough, every time he even stepped foot in the town, poor Shu received countless of death stares from married husbands due to their wives fawning over him.

-

"Have you seen how majestic his voice sounded?" the shop owner squealed, "What! you heard his voice?! I'm jealous..." The customer's jaw dropped.

As the two continued their discussion on the Sorcerer, a young lady eavesdropped on their conversation, curious about this "majestic" man she had heard all over town.

The shop owner continued, "Though his hair is strangely unique, I've never seen anyone with purple hair before."

The eavesdropping lady made a sudden jerk towards one of the shelf she was leaning against, causing the objects on the shelf to drop on the floor. The sound of ceramics shattering alarmed the shop owner who then quickly went to look at the scene.

"Hey, I'll get going then, see ya old hag!" the customer left the shop, leaving the shop owner behind

And the eavesdropping lady?

she vanished in thin air, no where to be found on the shop. This made the the shop owner think that either the building was haunted or physics took place.

* ˚ ✦𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗 since Y/n left Shu hoping that she will visit again, Shu has been sending letters to her non-stop

worst part is, those letters were never responded to like before.

ghosteddddddddd

"I'm sure Y/n did not receive it." Shu reassured himself over and over again. Eventually he got tired and stopped sending out letters, knowing that it won't be replied to anyways.

Y/n was also thinking the same thing as Shu. None of her letters ever made it to him ( or maybe they did but Shu just didn't want to respond )

uh oh but little does she know that her father, The King secretly controlled all the letters that was sent to her and prevented letters from Shu to her. Y/n's letters were also not sent and burned in the fireplace in her father's chamber.

Thus, this led to the fall out of two friends (they only had each other cuase they don't go outside, except for Shu, he has Sue )

* ˚ ✦𝕿𝖍𝖊 H/c-haired girl walked through the streets of her soon-to-be kingdom, her aristocratic dress his under the gray cloak she'd worn over

Why?

Well, her father sent her to investigate the issue of suspected slavery as said action was a crime. But some self-proclaimed aristocrat was stupid enough to go against the laws.

"Hurry up, orphan." a rusty voice spoke next to her.

Y/n whipped her head around to see a middle-aged man dressed in fake designer clothing, holding what seemed to be like a chain. The chain was connected to a child's neck.

bingo.

swiftly, she made her way in front of the 'aristocrat', blocking his pathway, not moving.

"Hey, move out of the way, peasant." snarled the man, tugging the chain back which strangled the poor child.

She didn't budge.

The man went up to her and tried to push her away with strength. However, the girl stayed still as if she was a giant boulder.

Angrily, he lifted his hand up to give the girl a slap. Though when he did, the girl grabbed his hand and twisted it. The man screamed in pain, alarming the nearby shoppers.

"slavery is against the law, sir." she said with a smirk. Her words were loud enough so the guards patroling the area could check on the commotion.

"W-what are you talking about...?!" The accused stepped backwards, afraid of the girl harming him again. However, two guards were already standing right behind him, blocking his only way of escaping.

While the other came right up to the girl to interrogate her. The child was being freed another guard and interrogated as well.

-

"Thanks again, miss!" one of the guards thanked her as they were about to leave for the palace. She smiled, "It's fine, it was my job anyways."

"What do you me-"

he was cut off by the girl who turned towards him and looked him in the eye. Her E/c- coloured orbs were way too familiar to him. "Make sure to tell my father about this. See you soon,"  she whispered and walked away from them.

Little does she know, her actions were being watched by a certain heartrob and sorcerer, Shu Yamino.