Chapter III: Gates to a new Chapter

Kitty was sleeping when she suddenly heard something in the distance and it sounded like someone was moving a stall. Just a few more minutes... Kitty thought to herself continuing her sleep.

"M..miss? Are you alright?", a female voice muttered and shook Kitty's shoulder.

Kitty immediately woke up in shock and sat up.

"I'm so sorry, did I frighten you? Do you need help getting up?", It was the stall lady from last night. She presented her and for Kitty to grab onto and she helped Kitty up.

"I.. I'm fine...I must've passed out or something...", Kitty lied to the worried woman.

"Oh my! You look terrible! Do you need any bandages? I'll get some right away.", the woman left in an instant to go and look for her first-aid kit in her car.

Kitty looked around thinking about the past night. Who was that?, Was Kitty's most asked question, she wanted to know who it was for some reason.

She remembered that the mystery person sounded mature, making Kitty question if it might have been an adult or atleast someone above the age of 18.

"I'm back! I tried to find it as fast as I could!", The stall owner made her presence clear as she approached the little teenage girl.

The woman guided Kitty to a bench and they sat down, she then tied the bandages around her bruises and cut wounds.

"Hey..do you mind telling me what happened to you?", The lady inquired.

"...", Kitty said nothing. She couldn't get anything over her lips, the words just didn't come out.

There were a few silent seconds when the woman added: "You don't have to tell me, I mean, I am just a stranger and this is probably very personal."

Kitty appreciated that, she didn't feel like saying anything right now.

After some time, Kitty was almost covered in bandages. The stall owner and Kitty hugged as a goodbye and waved.

Kitty walked home, since she had no other choice, because today she had to go to school and she didn't know where the school was, meaning Xavier had to drive her to school.

Knowing that she had to meet her boyfriend again made her guts scream and shout in panic. She didn't feel much pain except for her right upper arm, making it easy to walk, though she did walk a bit slower on purpose.

The sun had barely even risen, telling Kitty that it was about 6:55 am. Kitty decided to take a few loops and circles before going into the entrance of her house.

Her boyfriend wasn't there which made a stone fall off of Kitty's chest. She went up her roon and opened the door quietly. Her room was completely ruined, but she had no time to tidy it up right now.

Kitty changed her clothes to the school uniform and packed her schoolbag. Her schoolbag was a desaturated pink and a small bow with small gold accessories.

She went out of her room and went to the front door once again, though this time Xavier was there, he had a neutral expression. Kitty anxiously approached him and he held her the door open.

Kitty went outside and saw a car, it was Xavier's and she went inside to sit in the backseat. Xavier sat inside of the front seat and started the engine.

Kitty was still upset about last night and tried distracting herself.

After a while they arrived infront of the school and Xavier stopped the car. Kitty wanted to step out of the car, but suddenly her boyfriend stopped her: "Sweety, don't forget to not talk to anyone, people here are very mean, so it's best for you to just talk as little as you can, ok?", Xavier said with a threatening smile.

"And if I see you within a 2 meter radius of a guy...then you're a dead little girl", those words sent shivers down Kitty's spine so she nodded quickly and immediately got out of the car and closed the car door behind her.

Kitty sighed and looked up, the school looked a lot more modern than most schools in her area. Teenagers we're filling the school and they were all talking to their friends, at last Kitty walked into the school through it's large gates.

She first had to look what time it is and what her first subject was, so she went to the secretary.

She had to climb a lot of stairs and Kitty became more exhausted. She then went into a corner but there was someone else on the other side! They crashed into each other.

"Ow!", Kitty and the Person said simultaneously.

"Are you guys ok?!", Another voice gasped and they helped the fallen person up.

"I'm fine Rash, but what about her?", The person looked at Kitty and gave her a hand to help her get up.

"I.. I'm ok! I'm so sorry, I was in a rush", Kitty thoroughly apologised to the two guys.

The person that crashed into Kitty answered: "There's no need to apologise, my name is Tigry and what about you?"

Kitty suddenly remembered the words of Xavier before she left the car and she immediately panicked: "I.. I'm sorry, I have to go!"

Kitty ran to the secretary as fast as possible without looking back.

"How rude..", Rash mumbled to his bestfriend.

"Don't say that!", Tigry hit the back of Rash's head, "She said she was in a rush, ok?"

"Ow, ow! Ok sorry..", his small friend scoffed.

Kitty opened the door to the secretary and sighed: that was reckless of me, I should have just apologised and run away... Kitty thought to herself waiting for the secretary lady.

"Hello? What may I help you with?", The secretary asked Kitty.

Kitty looked up and greeted the secretary lady: "I need my schedule, please"

"Oh, of course you're Kitty Kat, am I correct? I'll get your papers wait a moment.."

In the meanwhile Kitty scanned the room she was in. Her eyes lit up when she saw that there were lots of paintings and sculptures everywhere, what Xavier didn't tell her was that this school was an arts and crafts specialized highschool. She admired the surreal paintings and observed all the details

"Here is your schedule Miss Kat", the secretary interrupted Kitty's observing.

"Oh, thank you! Have a nice day, Ma'am", Kitty awnsered and she left for class.

Her schedule said that she was in class 10b and her subjects were:

|Monday |Tuesday |Wednesday |Thursday |Friday |
|English |Geography |Arts&Crafts |English |French
|English |Geography |Arts&Crafts |Math |French
|1.Break |1.Break |1.Break |1.Break |1.Break
|History |French |Biology |Math |History
|Religion |French |Religion |Arts&Crafts |English
|2.Break |2.Break |2.Break |2.Break |2.Break
|Arts&Crafts |Biology |Computer Sc. |Arts&Crafts |Sport
|Arts&Crafts |History |Computer Sc. |Physics |Sport
|Big Break. |Big Break |Big Break |Big Break |Big Break
|Big Break |Big Break |Big Break |Big Break |Big Break
|Physics | School activity|School activity|English |A.S. Sport