{2}

Playlist suggested for better experience

O bekhabar - Shreya ghoshal

After bidding goodbye to her boyfriend she is dancing like a monkey because she can't believe she is going to his favorite idols concert & also for a fan meet.

Jungkookiee finally I'm going to meet you, she said to the poster which is placed in her bedroom. Good night kookie just a few more days.

(4 days before the concert)

Babes when you are coming i am waiting for you from the past 30 minutes, Sweetheart just wait 5 more minutes i am stuck in traffic. Ok just come fast bye love you.

After 10 minutes

After hearing the car honk she hurriedly locked the door & came downstairs, babes you said 5 minutes & you came 10 minutes late, angry pout. Sweetheart i said n i stuck in traffic sorry, be happy we are going shopping for a concert n. Ok now happy, she immediately hugs him & pecks his lips. Now drive, ok madam, he salutes her.

(Guys i am skipping the shopping part)

Hehe 6 hrs later 😁

Evening 7:00 pm

Finally all your shopping is done now, i feel like I am walking from days , she chuckled ohh my baby is tired ha, yess very much. Ok so stay in my place for tonight i have 2 rooms you take another one. No sweetheart my mom is waiting for me, ok see you tomorrow good night he pecks her lips. Goodnight to you to & love you. He drops her & goes to his house.

( Ok so they both were living in Busan & the concert was in Seoul so, they both went to attend the concert in Seoul)

After two days, at the airport

Babes finally the best 6th day of my life is today, why 5th day because 1st is the day i was born, 2nd the day i got graduated, 3rd the day when i get my dream job to make my parents proud , 4th is the day we met, 5th the day you finally propose & the 6th is today's day.

Aww so sweet, i feel very lucky whenever i see your smile. You mom, dad & kookie is always the reason of my smile, she said to him & hug him.

Currently they both are in plane. Mingue is sleeping while laying head in yn's shoulder & she is reading book.

(One day before Concert)

Seoul, South Korea

Everyone is busy doing their work, heyy stage is ready , yess sir stage is ready for tomorrow's concert staff said to manager. Ok now go & check the lights & the backstage. Ok sir

Heyy is costumes ready, yess sir please one more time check the size ok. Yess sir.
We give our best because tomorrow's concert is very special for sir, because it's the biggest concert ever had people not only from Korea also from different parts of world are come to attend concert , ok sir we give our best.

Sir everything is ready for tomorrow everyone is doing their best. Good now good night see you tomorrow John, ok good night sir & please tell Jungkook don't worry for tomorrow we handle everything, ok i tell him now bye, both cut the call.

( So john is the person who manages the concert which is appointed by the company & whom he talked to is Jungkook's secretary)

Sir everything is ready, all the best for tomorrow, thank you Mr. vernon i can't wait for tomorrow is the big day said Jungkook . Sir but it's not your first time to do a concert, Vernon every concert & fan meets are special for my life. Aww sir that's why you are everyone's favorite.

Now go take some rest you are working continuously said Jungkook, sir you also take some rest not only rest you now go & sleep it's very late you are continuously doing practice for singing & dancing for tomorrow & please don't say no. Ok eomma you are like my eomma , Jungkook said while laughing.

Yess i became your eomma if you doesn't care about your health, now go eat something & sleep. Good night Sir he left.

Jungkook Pov

Finally one more beautiful day of my life is tomorrow, but why i feel like something big is happening tomorrow like the biggest thing that change my life he said to himself while seeing the beauty of Seoul.

Finally SHINES⭐✨ here's the 2nd episode of My obsessed idol so, how's it i hope you like this episode & sorry for grammatical mistakes . Love you ❤💜 have a good day ✨

 Love you ❤💜 have a good day ✨