{ 9 }

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Sweetheart are you ready, Mingue asked. Babes just 5 minutes please, Yn said while wearing bracelet. Sweetheart you are saying this from last 30 minutes, Mingue said while tapping fingers on steering wheel.

Just last 5 minutes please, Yn said & cut the call. Mingue muttered, why these girls take lots of time. After 10 minutes she came while running towards his car & found him scrolling reels, She cough little to gain his attention & he look upwards, his jaw dropped & eyes widened to see her.

She is wearing a dark blue off shoulder gown, her hairs were half open & some strands of hair were falling on her face. Last but not the least her makeup which light but make her more beautiful.

Babes let's go, Yn said but he doesn't move a bit she again call him but he doesn't respond now she shakes him little & he come back. Mingue what happen are you ok , she asked worriedly.

He smiles & said, how i am gonna be fine when i see Angel. Angel where, she said looking here & there. He slides his hand on her waist & pulled her closer, Angel asking where is angel , he said giving peck on head.

Ohh My babes you himself looks Greek god, she said pulling his cheeks. Sweetheart don't do this otherwise i will kiss you so hard, he said while coming more closer to her. She put her hand on his lips, no babes not now we will late right , she said. As you say my queen, he said bowing like a prince.

She smile & about to open car door but he hold her hand she got confused but he open a car door for her, she blush at his gesture & sit inside the car he closed the car door & settled inside the car he drove towards the venue.

After 30 minutes they reached he open door for her & forward his hand she heartly accepted & walk inside.

Inside Venue everything is so beautiful, many people were present there like film stars, politicians & Big businessmans from whole world but her eyes were searching for her bestfriend she found a girl wearing shimmery grey dress talking to a man.

She walk towards a girl & tap her shoulder that girl turn towards her & engulf her in hug. Yn sweetie you are here & look at you , you are looking damm beautiful girl if I am a boy then i definitely propose you, Lia said winking towards her.

Sorry Lia but she is already mine so, back off, Mingue said pulling Yn closer to him. Uff this possessive boy , Lia said with i am done to you expression. Heyy guys stop Lia you are also looking gorgeous & hot, Yn said. Lia flipped her hair said, i know girl. Btw Lia who's this man , Yn asked her about boy who is standing beside Lia. That boy looks at her with a fake hurt expression.

Yn you forgot he is Kevin, Lia asked surprisingly. Omg He is Kevin, she said surprisingly. Yn you didn't recognise him, Lia asked. No lia Kevin lasy time i see you in clean shave & not bulky one but now you grown beard & become bulky now, she said while giving him side hug.

Yn but you didn't change the way i last saw you a cute kiddo, he said teasing her. Aishhh you become handsome but still mad, she tease him. Kevin from when you started liking beard, she asked.

Yn My babygirl like beardmen so, for her i grown a beard, he said while kissing Lia forhead. Ohhhh, she teased them both. Heyy Mingue wassup bro, kevin said while giving him bro hug.

I am fine what about you, he asked. I am good, kevin replied with a smile. You both do talking we girls have to do some girly talk, Lia said while hooking her arm with Yn's arm.

Go on ladies we also get some peace of mind, kevin tease her. Haww you, lia said & left with Yn. Both the boy started laughing.

Yn let's go & have some drink, she asked dragging Yn towards Bar counter. Lia Lia you know n i don't drink, yn said oposessing the idea of drinking. Who said we are drinking alcohol,lia asked. Then what drinking, yn said folding her hands.