{4}

Seoul South Korea (9:30am)

Y/n pov

I am getting ready to meet Jungkook in his fan meet but i am happy or not happy because Mingue is not coming with me because he goes to hospital early in the morning, but it's ok his uncle's surgery is more important. I tell Jungkook that i have a handsome boyfriend just like him & today i came to meet you just because of him.

Currently after the shower i started to eat breakfast alone , after that I started getting ready for a fan meet . I have to go early because only 50 lucky fans have the chance.

(Sorry i can't tell you earlier but there's a lucky draw & if your number comes in that lucky number then you have to meet him & that no. is written in your concert tickets)

I am standing outside the stadium with a ticket holding in my hand, people started to gather inside the stadium i feel very nervous what happened if i meet him or not.

The announcer started announcing numbers after 20 people my number came. I feel like i am 7th sky, i really want to hug Mingue now but he is not here.

Jungkook pov

Here i am getting ready for a fan meet i am very excited, but i am again feeling like something good is happening today.

Knock knock

Sir everything is ready all 50 lucky fans have selected, and if you are ready please come to the auditorium his secretary said.

Ok you go,last time i checked myself and went to the auditorium.

Pov ends

Y/n pov

Here i am going to the auditorium that's beside the stadium. I feel very nervous about how i talk to him, god please help me to talk to him please i don't want myself to embarrass in front of him.

Pov ends

Here 50 lucky fans are getting excited & screaming his name when he enters on the stage. Jungkook is waving hands to everyone & flying kisses to everyone.

Jungkook pov

After greetings everyone i sits on the chair. Organiser started the fan meet.

One girl came to me & i do handshake with her. Hello welcome to the fan meet thank you for coming, what's your name i said with smile. She tells me her name, she is holding my hand , i autograph her poster . Then suddenly my bodyguard tells her that her time is over. She sadly biding good bye to me & i gave her flying kiss & she became happy.

Y/n pov

After 19 people my number came i feel very nervous how i meet him, but after lots of courage i went to stage & sit in front of him. Gosh he is so cute handsome. I literally feel like i pass out but i control myself. He welcomes me with sweet smile & forward his hand for handshake, i forward my shaking hands in front of him when his hands grab mine it feels like i got 420 volts shock. Mr Jungkook i am your biggest fan i said. Aww thank you so much i don't know i also have a cute fan he said. I become whole red like tomato . He careses my hand with his thumb he is starting at me deeply but i don't know why i feel uncomfortable under his gaze. I handed him his poster & he autograph on it, then the man behind him suddenly said your time is over. I said goodbye to him . Meet you soon he said with a smirk. I don't know but i doesn't feel good with this . I shrug it off weird feeling .

Hello SHINES⭐✨ here's the another episode i hope you like this episode please ignore my grammatical mistakes sorry 🥺 & tell me your views about story. Next episode is gonna be amazing 💜✨

 Next episode is gonna be amazing 💜✨